Search results for query: *

1. R

FS: Cobra S3 Graphite Irons 4-PW & GW Right Hand

For Sale: Cobra S3 Graphite Irons 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, GW. Graphite Regular flex, Right Hand. Used only one season, less than 5 rounds played. $250 shipped or best offer.
  2. R

FS: Cleveland FL 3W & 5W

For Sale: Cleveland FL 3W (15 degrees) and 5W (19 degrees). Both come with head cover. Used last season, but less than 5 rounds. Graphite Stiff Right Hand. Can be sold as set or split. $100 Shipped for both or $50 shipped for each one. Enjoy!!
  3. R

FS: Odyssey White Ice DART Blade Flat Stick

For Sale: Odyssey White Ice Dart Blade, 35" includes cover. Used for one season, but only made it out to the course less than 5 times. $65 shipped.
  4. R

FS: SRIXON Q Star Pure White

I've got 4 dozen boxes of the SRIXON Q Star Pure white I'd like to sell. All boxes are brand new. Looking at $20 shipped for each dozen. Amazon has them for $25 shipped, so you'll save $5. PM for more details. Thanks!!
  5. R

FS: Clicgear 3.0 Black Push Cart

Up for sale is my Clicgear 3.0 Black Push Cart. Just didn't use it like I thought I was going to. Used out on course 3 times, to the range 1 time. Nearly new. Comes only with umbrella accessory. Is near flawless except for a few scratches on top bin (stored in trunk). Asking price is $170 which...
  6. R

FS: TaylorMade ATV 60 Degree Wedge

Up for sale is a TaylorMade ATV 60 wedge Right Hand. Used at range one time. Not feeling it and would rather stick with my trusty rustys. Asking $75 shipped. First time seller on THP but have over 200+ on the bay. Here's some pics:
  7. R

Rukk Net

Saw this on uncrate.com today. Anyone ever use this???
  8. R

Same course each week or new course each week

Fellow THP'ers, If you could only play one course each week, would you rather play at the same course each week or hop around every week to different local courses? I see pros and cons to each. Looking to see what you all would do. What if the same course every week was TPC of Michigan, would...
  9. R

clicgear and sun mountain and ogio bag

I've got a clicgear 3.0 that I'm using with an Ogio stand bag. I'd like to get a bigger bag, such as the Sun Mountain C-130 or the Ogio Syncro II. Anyone have any experience with putting either of these bags on the clicgear...
  10. R

9 iron vs 7 iron

Folks.... just went to range. Was hitting my 9 iron dead on perfect. 140ish yards and accurate as all get out. Move to my 7 iron and I'm all over the place, hooks and pushes and mostly fat and yardage similar to my 9. So... what the heck? How can my swing on my 7 differ so much on my 9...
  11. R

Help me pick my next driver!

So... I'm inbetween drivers right now and just can't seem to fall in love with any of them. So far I've had the RAZR Fit and Cleveland Classic 290. My old faithful was an old Callaway FT-IQ. Wen't to golf shop last night and tried out the Ping I20, G20, R11s and 910D2. All of them hit fairly...
  12. R

embarrassed... almost made hole in one on next hole!

I'm golfing at my local par 3 course and just having a good time playing a round by myself. I'm on tee #4 and the green to tee#5 is right across my tee box about 25 yards away. I'm lined up to hit a nice 8 iron after a solid first three holes, and I catch it off the toe of the iron and it...
  13. R

My goal unrealistic?

So...been on a 15 year hiatus... I'm very inconsistent. Perfect shot, then 2 mishits. How unreasonable is it to think that I'll be a scratch golfer someday. Of course, lessons are in my future. But realistically is my goal too much of a pipe dream?
  14. R

Just signed up for golftec swing Eval!

So...what should I expect? What clubs to bring? Super pumped!! Now just have to wait a week.....
  15. R

New Gent, Metro Detroit

Hey folks.... just recently got back into the game after a 15 year hiatus... played a lot when I was a kid, then dropped out during the college years and am just now picking it back up. Looking forward to posting and hopefully improving my dreaded push/slice drives. Short game is pretty good...
Back