Search results for query: *

1. G

Scotty Tei3 Del Mar Two

I love this putter. I haven’t putted with it in years and the new course I play a lot as really fast greens and my Odyssey Sabretooth is too heavy so I got this back out. With the gunmetal finish it has a little rust on it from sitting for close to 10 years. Can I have it refinished and if so...
  2. G

Apex 21, T150, T100, and MB

So random question here. I’m currently gaming the Apex 21s with recoil graphite shafts. I’ve not played great with them although countless others have as they are great clubs. My previous irons were macgregor blades which I loved but clearly weren’t forgiving. I play much less these days and...
  3. G

5-wood question

I’m looking at two different 5 woods and am curious what others have experienced. I’ve narrowed my choices down to the g425 5-wood and either the stealth 2 or stealth 2+. In all three there is a $100 jump. I don’t plan to use it off the tee. Those who have hit them what are your thoughts on...
  4. G

Just ordered Apex 21 w/ Recoil Shafts

Placed the order today with the F3 75g recoil graphite shafts. I haven't had a chance to play these yet but fitting on the range these were excellent. Does anyone have these or have any experience with them?
  5. G

FS: X-hot 2 9* stiff shaft driver

I've played only 36 holes with this driver. No marks and essentially new. This driver feels great and is long but doesn't suit my swing. I paid $229 plus tax two weeks ago and I'm asking $200 with free shipping. Head cover and shaft adjustment tool included.
  6. G

Does anyone make a 1 or 2 iron anymore?

I'm looking for a long iron that is easy to hit and forgiving to use off the tee on shorter par 4s. Any suggestions? I love my i20s but I don't believe they make a 2 iron.
  7. G

Pinehurst #8

Playing tomorrow for the first to e in a while. Looking forward to the course and seeing what the i20 irons, new cleveland wedges and new rbz 3-wood can do on that bad boy!
  8. G

FS: Adams hybrid, Mizuno 3 wood, v-steel 7 wood

All stiff shafts. 3 wood 15*. $50 Hybrid 19*. $50 7 wood 21*. $50
  9. G

FS: Two drivers Callaway and TaylorMade

Callaway X-hot 460 9* with stuff Fujikura shaft. $75. TaylorMade R9 460 TP with stiff shaft. $125
  10. G

FS: Cleveland 588 Tour Action wedges 52 and 56

I can't edit the title but they are 53* and 56*. I have owned these wedges since their release. They are still in great shape. Gunmetal finish. The grips are worn and need replacing but the clubs are in great shape. $50 each.
  11. G

FS: MacGregor VIP 1025m 3-PW

These are a great set of irons with 6.0 rifle shafts and have been owned only by me. Will entertain all offers.
  12. G

WTB: Stage 2 RBZ 3-wood

Looking for a stiff shaft and reasonably priced Stage 2 3-wood
  13. G

Sand wedge fitting

If I am purchasing a new sand wedge and usually have played them off the rack, is there any reason to get them fit for lie and length like the rest of my irons? Also, is it worth a shaft upgrade for something like kbs tour that is in my gap wedge? Or is it not worth that upgrade since it is...
  14. G

New driver suggestions.

Anyone have anything? I am still playing my R9 TP stiff what 9.5*. I was excited about the new answer before it came out but haven heard mixed reviews. Anything new on the horizon? I hit it pretty straight and my miss is a slight fade of maybe 15 yards. I am looking to maintain same accuracy...
  15. G

KBS wedge shafts...

Does anyone have any experience with these? I love the ctaper shafts in my i20s and have just started playing the wedge shaft in my new rtx. I'm still developing my thoughts and feel for it. This far I like it. A little lower than standard shafts in Cleveland wedges which is great for me...
  16. G

Driving iron suggestions?

What driving irons or long irons off the tee would you all recommend. I'm looking or a head and shaft combination. I'm very long with my r9 tp stiff shaft but I can be too long and too erratic on short and tight courses. I have trouble hitting a 3 or 5 wood off the tee and have never been able...
  17. G

New member - NC

Hi everyone...I've been reading this site for a few months while searching for the right irons and through the info here and demos I selected the Ping I20s with KBS C-Taper Stiff shafts. This site has been the most informative site and golf community that I've had the pleasure of...
Back