Search results for query: *

1. G

Scotty Tei3 Del Mar Two

I love this putter. I haven’t putted with it in years and the new course I play a lot as really fast greens and my Odyssey Sabretooth is too heavy so I got this back out. With the gunmetal finish it has a little rust on it from sitting for close to 10 years. Can I have it refinished and if so...
  2. G

Apex 21, T150, T100, and MB

Picked up the new irons and it’s been rainy but tomorrow looks to be a range day. Looking forward to hitting them. They look so nice I almost don’t want to hit them. Ended up with the stiff $-taper which are the 120 gram.
  3. G

I tried the tensei white and liked the feel. The numbers were close but the dispersion wasn’t as tight with my swing. There was the heavier dart shaft or I would’ve tried that. With the 4 iron hitting the t200 beside the t350 I was 10 yards longer with the the 350 and my peak height was 81...
  4. G

So I went today for a fitting session and it was definitely the shaft being the biggest problem with the Aoex 21s. It’s the recoil dart 75 stiff. Being that light it’s not quite stiff enough for my swing which cause the club head to lag behind which causes a lot of high right misses. When I then...
  5. G

I was playing with the older VIP V-Foils with rifle shafts. They felt so good when you hit them and were like throwing darts on a green. I loved the feel, look, and performance. I switched when I started playing about 6 rounds a year. Now that the kids are a little older I played around 30-40...
  6. G

Awesome info, thanks for the replies! As for what I’m looking for that’s different or what I don’t like, that’s a good question. I think something that suits my eye a little better which to me would be a little thinner top line. I also have just never really struck these very well...
  7. G

So random question here. I’m currently gaming the Apex 21s with recoil graphite shafts. I’ve not played great with them although countless others have as they are great clubs. My previous irons were macgregor blades which I loved but clearly weren’t forgiving. I play much less these days and...
  8. G

I dismissed the Ping G425 driver series to hastily

Love mine. Been playing with the LST 425 since it came out. I went in to a testing when it came out thinking that year’s Taylormade or Titliest and after two days of trying everything and shafts to boot I ended up with the this one and the stock Aldila 65 stiff shaft. I did recently shift the...
  9. G

5-wood question

After finding some time to get on the trackman I ended up with the G430 5-wood with the Tour 2.0 Chrome 75 Stiff. Hit it really well on the monitor. Interested to see it on the course this week.
  10. G

5-wood question

Thanks. My current 5 is 19 and my carry is 215. I’m not necessarily looking for more distance, just more forgiveness. My current 5 is one I made in college and is the old Taylormade Flextwost with an EI70 shaft. It has served me well over the years but at this new course my 5 wood is coming out...
  11. G

5-wood question

I’m looking at two different 5 woods and am curious what others have experienced. I’ve narrowed my choices down to the g425 5-wood and either the stealth 2 or stealth 2+. In all three there is a $100 jump. I don’t plan to use it off the tee. Those who have hit them what are your thoughts on...
  12. G

PING i230 Irons and iCrossover

Ordered the 2 Icrossover today with the kai-li shaft. Looking forward to hitting next week when it arrives. currently have the Apex 21 irons and stopped at the 4 so I added the g410 3 hybrid a year ago and love it. Hoping this 2, with the loft adjustments, can be a nice step over the 410 and...
  13. G

Just ordered Apex 21 w/ Recoil Shafts

Placed the order today with the F3 75g recoil graphite shafts. I haven't had a chance to play these yet but fitting on the range these were excellent. Does anyone have these or have any experience with them?
  14. G

FS: X-hot 2 9* stiff shaft driver

I've played only 36 holes with this driver. No marks and essentially new. This driver feels great and is long but doesn't suit my swing. I paid $229 plus tax two weeks ago and I'm asking $200 with free shipping. Head cover and shaft adjustment tool included.
  15. G

Does anyone make a 1 or 2 iron anymore?

I'm looking for a long iron that is easy to hit and forgiving to use off the tee on shorter par 4s. Any suggestions? I love my i20s but I don't believe they make a 2 iron.
  16. G

Scotty Cameron Putters

Decided to go back to my old Scotty del mar two this weekend. Haven't putted with it in over four years and have been loving my TM Rossi monza belly putter. Since it has been in the garage for that time there is a bit of wear.
  17. G

Pinehurst #8

Playing tomorrow for the first to e in a while. Looking forward to the course and seeing what the i20 irons, new cleveland wedges and new rbz 3-wood can do on that bad boy!
  18. G

FS: Adams hybrid, Mizuno 3 wood, v-steel 7 wood

All stiff shafts. 3 wood 15*. $50 Hybrid 19*. $50 7 wood 21*. $50
  19. G

FS: Two drivers Callaway and TaylorMade

Callaway X-hot 460 9* with stuff Fujikura shaft. $75. TaylorMade R9 460 TP with stiff shaft. $125
  20. G

FS: Cleveland 588 Tour Action wedges 52 and 56

I can't edit the title but they are 53* and 56*. I have owned these wedges since their release. They are still in great shape. Gunmetal finish. The grips are worn and need replacing but the clubs are in great shape. $50 each.
Back