Search results for query: *

1. RoundersRob

Any F1 fans?

I know that we must have a few F1 fans on THP. After all, there are a few of you from Europe and Canada here. Anyone?
  2. RoundersRob

Architect Interview - The Greens

Wanted to share this NCGA video interview with one of the course architects doing the redesign at Poppy Hills where he discusses green construction. I could not embed the YouTube video via tapatalk so perhaps a mod can edit this post or something to embed it.
  3. RoundersRob

Callaway Optiforce fairway wood. How does it compare to.....

Anyone know how the Optiforce 15* fairway wood would compare to the 15* RAZR FIT? I do like the shaft options in the Optiforce.
  4. RoundersRob

FS: Callaway RAZR X 3 and 4 hybrid

Looking for a good home for these two hybrids. Both in pretty good shape. Stock Callaway stiff shaft. $50 for the pair + $15 shipping to you via UPS Ground so $65 all in gets you both of them. ***SOLD***
  5. RoundersRob

Interview with Poppy Hills Course Designer

Poppy Hills out here in Pebble Beach is in the middle of a year long overhaul and redesign that is coming together quite nicely. The NCGA did an interview recently with the course designer. It's a pretty good video that gives some great insight into the field of course design.
  6. RoundersRob

FS: Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara Shaft with Nike Flex Loft Adapter

Bassara G-Series 53 Shaft with Nike Flex Loft Adapter Tour Stiff Flex 44" Long from end of grip to end of adapter tip = about 45.5" driver length. 58 Grams 4.2 Torque Mid Kick Point With the Covert head you get approx D3.5 swing weight. This shaft actually works very well with the Nike Covert...
  7. RoundersRob

Zombies cause highway pileup

Yes, my state is just as stupid as your state. http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/10/justice/california-driver-blames-zombies/index.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29&utm_content=My+Yahoo
  8. RoundersRob

Do you play a lot of tough courses?

The rating and slope of my 20 most recent rounds from GHIN. 72.9/136 is my home course from the blue tees. 71.2/130 is the same course from the white tees. I think I need to find some easier places to play and stop punishing myself.
  9. RoundersRob

New Diamana B Series. Anyone try it?

Looking for input on this shaft. Specs look good. Reviews from other sites look pretty promising. Price is a little steep. Thinking of trying one out.
  10. RoundersRob

So what is this thing from Callaway for Phil?

http://www.pgatour.com/equipmentreport/2013/04/08/is-this-phil-s-secret-club-.html
  11. RoundersRob

A great link to book mark for the Rules

Not sure if this link has been shared here before, but this is very useful. 12 basic but important rules of golf, presented visually. http://www.usga-rules.com/
  12. RoundersRob

FS: Callaway RAZR FIT 9.5 with 3 shafts and all accessories

I am selling my RAZR FIT 9.5. As you can see from the pic, it is used. I played this for pretty much all of the last year. It's in decent condition with a few scuffs and nicks. Included: RAZR Fit 9.5 head 3 shafts all RAZR FIT Tipped - Stock offered Aldila RIP'D 60, Stiff - Fujikura Motore...
  13. RoundersRob

opinions wanted - best stand bag

I like my Callaway hyper-lite 4.5 stand bag for travelling. I don't like my current Callaway cart bag because it has no stand and the side mounted putter well is useless because my putter has an oversized grip. So - criteria: - Must be a stand bag so that I don't have to lay it down on the...
  14. RoundersRob

java developer opening

I don't know if there are any experienced Java software developers on the forum that may be looking for permanent full time work but I wanted to give a heads up to the THP community that I'll be opening a position for one here in California in the next few weeks. If that is your area of...
  15. RoundersRob

the obsession over distance vs accuracy

At the Invitational in Texas, there were a lot of long hitters getting the oohs and ahs from the crowd and rightfully so. Some of these guys absolutely crush the ball and it's fun to watch. A couple of other guys were singled out in the recap thread for much less exciting reasons. dtak and...
  16. RoundersRob

Is there a rule for this?

So.. Saturday morning I am playing in a qualifier for a 4 man team event. (best two balls of 4). We hit our drives on the 7th tee. As we walk to our balls, the greenskeeper walks on to the green and moves the pin from center front to mid center. He only moved it about two yards. But...
  17. RoundersRob

FS: Adams XTD Super Hybrid 17*

Upgraded VST Proforce 85 shaft (stiff) Exactly as shown. Light wear on the sole and face but otherwise great condition. Used mostly on the range. Comes with the head cover. UPS Ground shipping included. $100.
  18. RoundersRob

2013 is epic!

So much excitement for so many events. I am currently sitting on at least 3 threads (outing, texas invitational, vegas) waiting for exciting updates and news and that's only the stuff I am attending (or hoping to attend). JB and GG must not sleep with all the planning and logistics. Thanks...
Back