Search results for query: *

1. El Rayo X

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I’m here now and it raining….😉
  2. El Rayo X

Who is your sports villain…???

Bill Laimbeer Back when I actually paid any attention to the NBA.
  3. El Rayo X

Callaway Paradym Drivers

I go back and forth between the standard Paradym and my Rogue ST LS. Same Ventus TR Red or Devotion the Rogue LS is longer by maybe 10 yard, but the Paradym is definitely straighter/ more forgiving, just don’t get the roll. I’d like to spend a couple of weeks with the AI Smoke 3 D, because when...
  4. El Rayo X

What is your favorite UST Mamiya shaft of all time?

Recoil Wedge Proto for me. I haven't sampled any of their driver/fairway shafts.
  5. El Rayo X

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Shot 80 in 3:20 this morning. came home and called Callaway to make an exchange and find out why my hybrid didn’t ship in time for my trip to Scotland. Then I put my mark on a dozen balls for the trip.
  6. El Rayo X

60 On You Score Card

Usually 15 or 16
  7. El Rayo X

Any equipment change pondering/experimenting going on?

I’ve been swapping shafts in my 4wd, Aldila NV65 and NVS 65. The NVS launches so much easier for me. Kinda cool. I also sent my AI Smoke / Tensei White 75 iron combo back to Callaway today in exchange for the same set with Tensei Blue 65’s because they were giving me some elbow pain after a few...
  8. El Rayo X

What did you shoot today?

38/42 = 80 Three 3 putts, and 3 doubles which didn't coincide. Hit my irons OK, but had 36 putts, 19 on the back nine. My excuse is that one of my dogs was puking all night startin at 00:15, and my alarm set for 0430, sobetween yakking and cleanup, I got no sleep. Leaving for Scotland Friday!
  9. El Rayo X

Scotland in May '24

So, my wife bookked me a 4PM afternoon round at Stone Haven as well on a Saturday
  10. El Rayo X

Sun Day Red Apparel

People will buy anything... "There's a sucker born every minute" - PT Barnum
  11. El Rayo X

Do You Wear Shoes In Your House?

Yes. Laminate wood floors and labrador hair.... Also the odd chance of a scorpion in the house, but that hasn't happened yet in the 7+ years here. 99% of the time it's Birkenstocks
  12. El Rayo X

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

"Clothes" is such a broad term.....
  13. El Rayo X

Would you ever take driver out of the bag pending the course you are playing?

Not at my age. 20 years ago, maybe. used to play one course that was fairly short and narrow, and I had a strong (13.5 ) 3wd. I do occasionally swap out other spots in the bag, like 3h for a 5wd or pull a club for an extra wedge.
  14. El Rayo X

Puma Alphacat Nitro Golf Shoes

Yeah, I'm kinda bummed because they're comfortable otherwise. And I untie and remove them properly always. I was going to take them overseas with me, but alas...
  15. El Rayo X

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Picked up my reshafted wedges this morning.
  16. El Rayo X

Puma Alphacat Nitro Golf Shoes

Well, I'm not impressed with their durability. My Ignite Elevate's have a hole worn through the heel area after 9 months of intermittent wear ( I rotate with my FJ Premier and Pro SL's )
  17. El Rayo X

What did you shoot today?

A Parkinson’s sabotaged 87. I hit every fairway and only 2 greens. 33 putts Body just out of sync, literally hit only 2 decent iron shots.
  18. El Rayo X

Your Last Chip In?

A few weeks ago. Last week I hit the pin 3 times from 20-30ft off the green. Hilarious. One of them was a "saved by the stick" moment, but the other 2 were 50/50 chance of dropping.
Back