Search results for query: *

1. R

WTB - Longer Counter Balance Putter (37 in) or Arm Lock Putter

LAB directed force armlock. Has the LAGP shaft. PM me if interested Also have a counterbalance Machine Garage with LAGP
  2. R

For Sale Toulon Chicago Garage & Odyssey 5K One - Both LAGP and Gravity Grips

Odyssey Tri Hot One putter LAGP 135 shaft Evnroll Gravity Grip 35.25" Includes original headcover that is mint Price = $515
  3. R

For Sale Sik BAD1 Armlock putter with LAGP!

Price includes shipping and is OBO 1. Sik BAD1 armlock putter. I really haven't seen too many of these so I think it's pretty rare to see in the armlock version LAGP shaft Jumbomax 21" round grip (best armlock grip IMO) Full sightline on top 41" 6 loft 77 lie but I will adjust to whatever...
  4. R

For Sale Scotty Cameron Phantom 11.5 Center Shaft (custom!)

Prices includes shipping is OBO 1) Scotty Cameron Phantom 11.5 that was customized to center shaft by Josey Mack. He did a silver refinish after the conversion but you can see some imperfections in the finish on the face. Purely cosmetic. Includes a Phantom headcover Price is $525 (looking...
  5. R

For Sale Glide 3.0 wedges / x100/S400 shafts / Vokey SM9 shafts

Price includes shipping and is OBO 1) Ping Glide 3.0 wedge heads 50ss 56ss 60 eye2 Price is $180 2) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue wedge shafts. Came from the 3.0s above X100 Gap Wedge s400 Sand Wedge S400 lob wedge Ping wedge grips Price is $90 3) Vokey wedge shafts. Came from SM9s...
  6. R

For Sale Srixon ZX7 - Modus 130 S - SST Pure

Selling these irons for a good buddy of mine Price includes shipping and is Or Best Offer Srixon ZX-7 irons. 4-PW Modus 130 Stiff SST Pure Std length, lie, loft Tour Velvet cord 58 round These are in INCREDIBLE condition. Price is $old
  7. R

For Sale Tour Odyssey 001 / Krew Putter 1 of 1

Two putters up for sale Prices include shipping and are OBO 1) Odyssey RSX Milled 001 - no sightline. This has the crimped shaft within the hosel (one way Odyssey signifies tour putters). I bought this as a TC serial number 35” No grip but may have something for the buyer. Just ask Price is...
  8. R

For Sale Kingston KP2 / Hand Softened / Tiger Dot / Smooth Face

Price includes shipping and is OBO 1 of 1 Kingston German Stainless Steel putter. Model is KP2. Custom stamping, rounded topline and bumpers, smooth face, and sight dot. 34.5" 347g 3* loft 70* lie This is about $700 new. I bought this last week and tried shake my preference for rounded...
  9. R

For Sale Srixon 745 irons 3-PW / X100 SST Pure / Odyssey 2ball 10 Limited putter

Price includes shipping! 1. Possibly the greatest players cavity irons of all time (no question IMO). Srixon 745 3-PW. Tour Issue X100 w/ SST Pure. Play roughly -1/4" to -1/2". Golf Price Teams grips that were installed at the beginning of this season. I'd say they're in really good condition...
  10. R

For Sale 2021 Phantom X5 w/ Stability Polar

Prices include shipping and are OBO 1. Scotty Cameron Phantom x5. 2021 version. Installed a Stability Polar shaft and plays 35.25". Grip is a Superstroke Flatso 2.0. You can see in the pictures that the Stability shaft is starting to show some wear in the finish. Only one spot is slightly...
  11. R

For Sale Taylormade MG2 TW Wedge Heads / HZRDUS IM10 Low 70tx

Prices include shipping! 1. Project X HZRDUS IM10 Low 70tx. No adapter. Tour Velvet grip. Measures 42 15/16". Unsure of tipping but I believe it's either 0" or .5". Price is $150 OBO 2. Set of Taylormade MG2 TW wedges. 56 (bend to 55) and 60. Overall good condition but certainly used. Faces...
  12. R

For Sale Custom Torched Sik Flo / Callaway Apex Pro 21 4-AW w/ TIX100

Price includes shipping and is OBO 1) Custom Sik Flo Putter! Torched neck/hosel with an awesome golden finish with hints of blues Flange line Stability 2 Tour shaft 37.5” The shaft is the “long” version from BGT that was cut down Headcover included Price is $550 OBO 2) Callaway Apex Pro 21...
Back