1. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,055 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨 🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  2. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,054 4/6 🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜ 🟩⬜🟨🟨⬜ 🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  3. stryper

Range balls on a SIM?

As a matter of science, I would just like to see the results: yes, range balls suck (or do they?), but just how badly do they suck? Is it a 10% loss in distance? 20%? And what of spin, launch angle, smash factor, and all the other things we like to measure these days? A sim session or two...
  4. stryper

Bad Luck

If you saw it bounce then chances are they did step on it…that sucks.
  5. stryper

Bad Luck

You didn’t get relief from a plugged lie in a fairway?
  6. stryper

Breakfast biscuit - why, yes!

At some point health is overrated. 😉
  7. stryper

Breakfast biscuit - why, yes!

Yeah, no…hold the chicken (just seems weird to me on a breakfast sandwich), give me sausage and bacon, with a yummy runny egg, and I’m all in!!!
  8. stryper

Valhalla - PGA Championship?

If you stray too far from the entrance, you’re going to have pretty good uphill climb coming home. Not the easiest walking venue I’ve been to.
  9. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,051 4/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟨 ⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜ ⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  10. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,050 5/6 ⬜⬜🟨⬜🟩 🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩 🟨🟩⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  11. stryper

What is your favorite UST Mamiya shaft of all time?

Love my Recoils, but the Elements Chrome 7F4T just keeps finding its way back into whatever head I upgrade to. 🏌️‍♂️
  12. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,049 4/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜ ⬜🟨🟨⬜⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  13. stryper

Chipping on Green?

Sure, why not? Open face expose the bounce, and you’re good to go. Unless you’re some kind of animal, there won’t be any damage left behind.
  14. stryper

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

I’m not sure. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  15. stryper

Are Sunglasses Optional?

Most people do just fine without ever putting on sunblock too…and then a few lucky ones that think they do don’t. Good luck. 😎
  16. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,048 3/6 🟩⬜⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  17. stryper

Are Sunglasses Optional?

Not optional at all. Mine are Rx, but even aside from that the SPF is essential…as with your skin, the sun is not a friend to your eyes. 😎
  18. stryper

Hit Instict any solutions

Low point 4” in front of the ball, and the idea is that the ball is not the target, the target is where you’re sending it. If you’re throwing frisbee, is frisbee itself your focus, or is it where you want the frisbee to go?
  19. stryper

Wordle

Wordle 1,047 3/6 ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ ⬜⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  20. stryper

Do You Wear Clothes at Home?

The no shoes thread brought something else to mind for me…not that you go around naked (unless you do), but are you the kind of person that gets dressed early in the day, jeans or whatever, and stays that way, or do you just throw on a pair of shorts and t-shirt, until you need something more...
Back