Search results for query: *

1. enyahs

Adjusting the rbz driver

Got a question for you guys with it. I got it about a week ago and haven't even really tinkered with the adjusting although I am loving the distance I get from the club. I play a bit of a slice when I swing harder going for more distance so I want to adjust the club a bit and experiment. Problem...
  2. enyahs

WTB: Taylormade r11s Stiff 9*

Been checkin prices on these. Looking to find one. Pretty good condition or brand new depending on the prices you THP'ers got. If I don't find one before long I may just snag one off the bay.
  3. enyahs

14 hole top bag question :)

This might sound like a stupid question. I know it does to me. But I took out all my clubs today to clean them up and as I started to put them back in the bag. I noticed a crunchy sound. So I shined a flashlight down to the bottom of my bag and I noticed somehow I got a sleeve from a package of...
  4. enyahs

Std shaft length before installing?

I just sold shafts on ebay and I had a quick question for you guys out there. I am assuming the shafts were Standard length (i won them in the giveaway) because i was never asked for a custom length andywhere but I wanted to make sure I was honest with the seller. In the picture below are...
  5. enyahs

FS/FT: BRAND NEW KBS Tour 90 Stiff Steel Shafts

I think my other thread got deleted when the site had a hiccup, so I am making a new thread with a bit of a price drop as well. :) Selling a set of KBS Tour 90 Stiff Steel shafts that were shipped directly from KBS. (They are the real deal) They are Taper Tip .355 Tip diameter according to the...
  6. enyahs

WTB Odyssey White Hot or Ice #1

Hi guys, looking here before I look elsewhere. Looking to buy an Odyssey White Hot or White Ice #1 putter for the bag. Trying not to spend that much so probably more or less a White Hot. Looking for decent condition, no dents big cuts or anything but again Im on a small budget so it doesnt...
  7. enyahs

Place to sell Old Electronics?

Hi guys, got a random question for ya. I recently quit PC gaming after about 9 years (FINALLY) and got REALLY addicted to golf and I got a couple things I wanted to sell. I know I could list on craigslist and on ebay but are there any other places that would just give quick cash for some old...
  8. enyahs

WTB: RBZ 3 Hybrid Stiff Shaft

Hi all. Looking to complete my set here a bit and I am in need of the RBZ 3 hybrid to go with the rest of the irons. I'm looking for a stiff shaft. Stock woul be nice but wouldn't mind something else possibly. Pm me if you got one in pretty good shape and let me know what you want for it...
  9. enyahs

Which Club to get First?

Hellll THP, I have a random question for you all because I cant seem to find the best reasonable answer. Birthday is coming up on the 11th (I'll be 21. Big birthday!) and My girlfriend agreed to get me one club for about $100-$125) for it. Now, I could cover the difference for a more expensive...
  10. enyahs

Hello THP!!

Been browsing around the web after searching for multiple answers to all the questions I had and EVERY time I searched it always took me to THP. Think Im gonna love this place. Already can tell everyone here is always willing to help. Finally finished up baseball and now two years into...
Back