Search results for query: *

1. F

Golf league/tournament scorecards for www and mobile

If there is a thread already for this, my apologies and appreciate some direction. My club is looking for a better way to manage our monthly tournaments. We would like to be able to post the scores via the web and smartphones. Calculate the finishers based on their net score using a similar...
  2. F

Looking to change to graphite iron shafts

I currently swing the Ping i20s and love them. However, I am beginning to experience pain in the hands/elbows and other parts of the body. I am looking to re-shaft my irons from the Ping CFS steel stiff shafts to graphite. I play/practice quite a bit and willing to pay for high quality...
  3. F

Rainy Days

How do you prepare yourself for a day at the course when it rains?
  4. F

How do you prepare for a Saturday's Tournament?

I made a big mistake of going to the range and hit a 135 ball bucket the night before a weekend tourney with my buddies. My ball contact was great with better than avg distance hitting off the grass but come the next morning and hit the range, I was somewhat tired, back a little sore, and...
  5. F

Newbie to the Forum

Hello everyone, I came across this site while looking for new irons. I have been away from the golf game for about 10 years and finally getting back in the game this year now that my children are older. I'm a lefty and swing the old trusty Ping Zings. Wow amazing how much data and information...
Back