Search results for query: *

1. ImaBeRealReal

FS Jetspeed 10.5* head and Matrix Velox 60g S shaft.

Shaft is 60g Stiff Flex/Standard Length, swung a few times at the range before it was pulled to replaced. 9.5 head has about 3 months of range sessions and 10-15 rounds on it, completely forgot it was sitting in the closet. Asking $50 each or $80 for the combo shipped to the lower 48. Pics below.
  2. ImaBeRealReal

How to clean a putter cover?

I had one pop off and land in a creek that flowed across the cart path yesterday... it was pretty much soaked and now smells like mildew and I'm just wondering how to go about freshening it up a bit, it's a rife white leather outer cover and velvet/shaggy inner cover.
  3. ImaBeRealReal

Quick help with a Taylormade adapter.

I'm looking to grab an adapter of ebay to put on a prolaunch blue I have sitting in the closet. To save the hassle of ordering the wrong thing I just wanted to check with the clubmaking gurus here to be sure. I have the PL Blue 55 out of an old Adams Fast 12, I'm fairly positive it's a .335 tip...
  4. ImaBeRealReal

FS: Rocketbladez Tour 4-PW

4-PW with KBS Tour stiff shafts, standard length and loft, bent 1 degree flat. The 8 iron is my warmup club so it has the most use but overall the set is in great shape and has plenty of use. I let my ego get the better of me and I need more forgiveness in the longer irons so I am headed a...
  5. ImaBeRealReal

Camillo Villegas' Driver.

Noticed in an article written about his win today that he is playing a 13* high launch Jetspeed. Even for a club that is supposed to be "lofted up" that seems like a lot for a tour pro... Obviously it worked this weekend though. I think it's cool to see tour pros use the clubs that help them...
  6. ImaBeRealReal

My girlfriend bought clubs...

Since we moved in together a couple years ago she's always wanted to learn to play but never actually went after that goal. Well now she's purchased clubs and wants to learn the game.... Obviously there will be a difference in skill set between someone that has played on and off for 10 years and...
  7. ImaBeRealReal

TP CB vs SLDR

I searched here and Google and found slim comparison between the two... Has anyone hit them side by side? I'm in no hurry to leave my tours but I got a quarterly bonus and have a little play money to burn.
  8. ImaBeRealReal

Rife Island Series Abaco Review

I didn't see much about these so I thought I'd share my findings after owning one for a month or so now. Here are a few in hand photos to show the "Phantom" finish which is gorgeous. Well what can I say the looks speak for themselves in my opinion. A flat bronze top line and back with a...
  9. ImaBeRealReal

KBS Tour 90 in a rocketbladez tour head?

I searched and found a few instances of the tour 90 in the regular head but nothing referencing the tour head. I like the regular tour shafts but I could use a little bit higher launch and ball flight at times. I know the 90s will obviously launch higher than the tours but will they increase...
  10. ImaBeRealReal

How do you remember to slow down and do the little things correctly.

Just wondering what tips/tricks all of you ladies and gents might use to slow down a bit. I often play as a single and I'm normally rushing to try and get out of a foursome's way that let me play through. I always try to find a single or a double that I can partner up with but not everyone wants...
  11. ImaBeRealReal

FS: Taylormade Speedblade 4-AW.

Owned for a month or so, the game improvement helped big time but things came back to me quicker than I thought so looking to move into a player's iron. If you need an iron that launches high, travels far, and goes straight these will be your huckleberry. Stock L/L/L Stock 85g stiff shafts...
  12. ImaBeRealReal

FS: Taylormade Jetspeed 17* 3 wood

My apologies for taking it down and re-listing it. I played this club well on Wednesday so thought I would keep it, however after hitting it side by side with the stage 2 this morning there is no comparison for my game right now. I think the shaft in the Jetspeed is not for me. Used for 9...
  13. ImaBeRealReal

FS: Jetspeed 3W High Launch

Hit 20-30 balls with it at the range yesterday after unwrapping it, in mint condition. Was hoping it would work for me but doesn't fit my swing. 17* HL model with stiff Matrix Velox shaft, headcover included. $100 shipped.
  14. ImaBeRealReal

Loft up theory applies to fairway woods too?

I bought the 17* thinking with the lower forward cg would require lofting up from my 15* rbz fairway similar to the driver... But now I'm seeing monitor numbers with similar launch angles as the rbz for the 15* jetspeed. Has anyone hit the 17* and lost distance? Wanted to ask while it's still in...
  15. ImaBeRealReal

Graffaloy Pro Launch Blue with a Jetspeed head?

Have an extra one sitting around and thought about putting an adapter on it to have a second shaft for the JetSpeed. I currently have the JS with a stock stiff shaft set to 11.5, the thing is a bomb stick but this weekend I noticed it got me in trouble on a couple holes due to the low spin it...
  16. ImaBeRealReal

Rife Abaco Island Series?

Spotted a good deal on these and think I'll order one to try but of course wanted to see if their were any hacker's out there that have tried this stick. Appears to be a beautiful well crafted putter but their website says -2* loft? I played 54 holes in 48 hours this weekend and my putting was...
  17. ImaBeRealReal

WTT/WTS R11 4-AW w/KBS Tour 90 shafts.

Bought as a demo set on ebay, only the 7 iron had been opened when I got them. I've had them for almost a year now and loved them when I was in form last year but due to injury I have returned to the course with a renewed need for a bit more forgiveness. If trading would be in the market for a...
  18. ImaBeRealReal

WTT: R11 4-AW for Rocketbladez set.

R11s are lightly used, great grips with most use on the 8 iron (my favorite club). Stock KBS stiff shafts on them as well.
  19. ImaBeRealReal

Looking for ball similar to TP3.

I had stocked up on these guys on closeout at Academy Sports but the bucket is starting to run dry.... I tried a couple local stores and am no longer able to find them on the shelves so I suppose I must start the search for something similar. I've tried the Hex Chrome + but for some reason it...
  20. ImaBeRealReal

FS - Black R1.

Rarely used, a few range sessions and a couple rounds. Tool and HC included. Will return to stock specs before shipping, asking $150 shipped with stock stiff RIP shaft. Price drop asking $130. Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Back