Search results for query: *

1. xprostylex

FS/FT: taylormade rocketbladez 4-pw,aw

got these on 4-13-13 from golf galaxy. standard L/L/L in stiff flex. will sell for $500 shipped or trade for a set of g25's or i20's with the same spec's. paypal
  2. xprostylex

FS/FT taylormade burner superfast 9.5 stiff

I'm looking to sell this driver for $75 shipped and paypaled or trade for a blade style putter. Plays 46.5"
  3. xprostylex

FS/FT RBZ matrix ozik xcon5 stiff 46"

Brand new never hit, I installed a adila shaft I'm my new RBZ driver as soon as I got it home. This shaft has never been hit ! Ever! I'm lolling to trade for a blade style putter only. Please let me know what you have. Thanks.
  4. xprostylex

Left hand low? .....really??

Ok so I have been struggling with the putter for awhile, I've Tried go to a belly putter, didn't work I've tried going from a blade to a mallet, nothing! So today I was at the range smacking a few rage rock and I thought "what the heck I'll do some putting for a hour or so" will after about 15...
  5. xprostylex

FS/FT 1 month old odyssey dart belly

I have a odyssey dart belly putter 43" I would like to sell for $140 shipped and paypal or trade for a 35" taylormade ghost spider or corza. I got the putter a little over a month ago and I just can't get the hang of it! I have played 2 rounds with it but most of the time has been spent on the...
  6. xprostylex

Hello from orlando!

Hi guy's and girl's new to the forum and just wanted to say hi to everyone. :banana:
Back