Search results for query: *

1. Snickerdog

Any motorcycle owners out there?

750 which is the 850 motor detuned a bit.
  2. Snickerdog

Couple pics from today's adventure
  3. Snickerdog

What did you shoot today?

77 today. 10FIR, 8GIR and 30 putts. Short game has been on point and putter is saving me lots of pars. Need to hit more greens in regulation though
  4. Snickerdog

Cobra Snakebite 2023 Wedges

Been using the 52* mostly around the green because of the versatility. I do use the 60* also. I hit some nasty hop and stop shots today that left me some east tap in pars. My short game is coming back around nicely
  5. Snickerdog

The Pets Thread

Obviously he is not spoiled enough. C'mon man. 😂
  6. Snickerdog

The Pets Thread

Bingo has gotten over being afraid of the TV, but not sure what we where watching.
  7. Snickerdog

The Pets Thread

Bingo does not care about the golf, at all.
  8. Snickerdog

Cobra Snakebite 2023 Wedges

I went ahead and picked up a 52* to replace my 50*. These are just some great wedges.
  9. Snickerdog

Had a good trip to KC yesterday. Didn't realize they made the GS1250 in a low suspension. Couldn't quite flat foot it but this will be the next bike for sure.
  10. Snickerdog

I've been scouting the back roads, just no real easy way once I hit the west side of the city. Coming back home will probably be a more roundabout way though.
  11. Snickerdog

Bike goes in Saturday for the initial break in check. Trying to decide do I ride it into KC or put in the back of the truck? Just about 124 miles one way to dealership. After this one then I can do all the simple stuff.
  12. Snickerdog

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

New TP5 pix. Feels really good off all clubs, great around the green.
  13. Snickerdog

What did you shoot today?

38/39=77. 9 FIR, 6 GIR and 28 putts. Had 5 one putts on the back 9 for par saves. Was an absolutely beautiful day here in Kansas.
  14. Snickerdog

Finally broke 100

That is awesome!!!!
  15. Snickerdog

Unfortunately here in Kansas it is illegal. That being said, I would do it out of necessity.
  16. Snickerdog

Nice being able to ride to work and keep the miles off the pick up. Definitely easier on the wallet for gas putting in $12 to fill the tank compared to $75 in the truck.
  17. Snickerdog

Happy Birthday Thread

Thanks for the birthday wishes, much appreciated.
  18. Snickerdog

The Pets Thread

The king on his throne
  19. Snickerdog

Nice 90 mile ride this morning. But chilly but worth it. About half way to the break-in miles.
Back