Search results for query: *

1. lambeau

SkyTrak Experience Pre Event Travel and Play

great morning round at a nice looking course, thanks for sharing. and now for the main event - can't wait to see the arrival to VN pick this up in the main thread!
  2. lambeau

and i'm feeling better! this even got me to add a few more bets.
  3. lambeau

is that @93civiccpe with the pants game? love it.
  4. lambeau

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Ballyhack was just incredibly great, i'm betting VN will be this week too! note to self: find out when all the Member Guest events are next year and apply for everything that's scheduled right afterwards. finding more golf balls might help tighten things up for the final stretch?
  5. lambeau

Tales from the pro shop

my brother-in-law just got fitted and picked up his new clubs: Ping i530 irons and G430 driver. as a low single digit handicap up until last week he was gaming...Tommy Armour 845s Silver Scot irons and a Titleist 975D driver. he's in MN so not the same set, but a funny coincidence for sure. i'm...
  6. lambeau

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Wow, Xander! That camera angle for the final putt was tremendous.
  7. lambeau

Divots are GUR

Problem...solved.
  8. lambeau

Shot Scope X5 Watch

i'm not sure i'd characterize it as a "flaw" per se, more of a limitation that comes with a touch screen. drizzle makes my phone's touch screen do all kinds of crazy things too, at about 5x the price. like everyone i play mostly in decent weather, but rain doesn't stop me so i'm looking forward...
  9. lambeau

Shot Scope X5 Watch

During the recent Shot Scope data event they mentioned that an upcoming software update will allow you to put it in rain mode where it disables the touch screen.
  10. lambeau

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing ST People on THP

love love love the way these companies bring key people onboard for direct interaction with THPers.
  11. lambeau

Bag Boy Volt Electric Cart

I agree that a different turning dynamic would be good, and also slower acceleration. I mentioned to Craig and Perry from @Bag Boy during the Ballyhack event that it's probably a bit too fast, something with which they agreed. I asked about firmware updates and they nodded vigorously. Though I...
  12. lambeau

Stats ?: If you were to drive a green would you consider that a fairway hit?

the rules do describe closely mown areas as distinct: "those parts of the general areas cut to fairway height or less" for certain situations. so there definitely are situations where fairways and greens are considered similarly.
  13. lambeau

Stats ?: If you were to drive a green would you consider that a fairway hit?

yes, and it should count as both: FIR and GIR the whole point of those stats is to provide information on the quality of the shots you take.
  14. lambeau

Bag Boy ZTF Stand Bag

wow...way to go @Bag Boy with the immediate action following the event at Ballyhack! when they say they value input, they mean that they value input. https://www.dynamicbrands.com/collections/bag-boy-bags/products/bag-boy-ztf-custom following on the heels of customizing the Nitron cart they're...
  15. lambeau

Need opinions. Should the field be upset here? Member Member event Handicap discrepancy.

he'll shoot his average. not his handicap, his average. because, regression to the mean. and then everyone will shrug and walk away until the next time someone shoots better than they should and everyone gets upset again. our weekly league keeps a league-specific handicap using the normal...
  16. lambeau

Need opinions. Should the field be upset here? Member Member event Handicap discrepancy.

well, many times when it's flighted folks are playing off the stick at least within their flight. but to that end i'll never understand the desire to be in an "easier" flight in order to win. what do you win? the best of the 3rd class golfers? i've won the 1st flight (non-championship) two years...
  17. lambeau

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Team JB for this one! How about some Vic Nat'l over/under eating golf ball prop bets???
  18. lambeau

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Love it! Can't wait to see what this one has in store.
  19. lambeau

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Yaaaaaas!!! Congrats @That post and @esg777
Back