Search results for query: *

1. TrapGodEvan

CONTEST Live Update Thread – Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Ah I mowed yesterday, then we get rain all day today here and tomorrow I have my daughters dance recital so more rounds of golf for me.
  2. TrapGodEvan

Clubs are clean and ready to go. Just need to pack now. Priorities though.
  3. TrapGodEvan

Will do this with the eighth ball if we have to
  4. TrapGodEvan

Not a lot of water on the right. So I’m feeling great. Length of rough will determine a lot though.
  5. TrapGodEvan

ANNOUNCEMENT The Betting Window is Now Open - Introducing Albatross Coins

Only one hand needed to count our lost ball total.
  6. TrapGodEvan

Spam freaking phone calls!

The calls often dont originate in the US. The US just has very lax regulations regarding who can obtain a US phone number. However must carriers will shut you down pretty quick if you are making spam calls. The biggest issue is companies who spoof numbers they dont own and spam with them. FCC...
  7. TrapGodEvan

ANNOUNCEMENT Coming Soon to the THP Store!

This shirt is awesome! Must have.
  8. TrapGodEvan

The more I looked at that picture the worse it got lol. Best to scroll by, laugh and not look at the details lol.
  9. TrapGodEvan

I usually end up about 240-245. I am not sure what my actual "carry" is. I am excited to see the launch monitor data on that. I have never been fit for a golf club before so I am excited to see what kind of changes I will see.
  10. TrapGodEvan

Yes! That’s the way. As long as the fairway piped down the middle is in the competition round we are good to go!
  11. TrapGodEvan

Don’t think the new shiny driver in the bag would let me do that.
  12. TrapGodEvan

I played a few scramble rounds earlier this year (we played 5 rounds in 3 days) and other than chipping and uneven lies, practice swings became a thing of the past.
  13. TrapGodEvan

Hit the fairway on hole 1 is at the top of the must do list! Other than that it’s pretty normal, shower beers, robe pics, pro shop swag, oh and hit some 💣 with a new UST Mamiya shaft.
  14. TrapGodEvan

I might even loan my translator a couple albatross coins to bet on me too.
  15. TrapGodEvan

...a semester of "ping pong" in college, could never get into it. I I take exception to being associated with the ball retriever and winn grips crowd just because of my 15** way bag lol. I also have four kids so the first name, just isnt fitting lol. Lastly I am more of a socks and crocs kind...
  16. TrapGodEvan

So stoked to see this place in person. So many holes I am excited to play 2, the drive on 4, 9, 11, 17 and of course 18. You have to love the silo. I am sure I will have my own favorites and curse why I was ever excited for the holes above once I am out there too.
  17. TrapGodEvan

@mainefootwedge is flying in that day. Plane should land about 2:30 ish. I will be driving up and picking him up from the airport. We then head straight to the course. Wednesday afternoon after golf, he is staying at a hotel closer to Omaha and I will be driving back to a halfway point.
  18. TrapGodEvan

Augusta ... Open to the public?

I get what everyone is saying b/c August has always been known as the course you cant pay your way onto. We have all heard the rumor/unspoken rule that if you ask a member to play, then you will never get the opportunity to play. However, I think this would be cool if they do donate the money...
Back