Search results for query: *

1. Browndog

The Stack System

Did my workout this morning. Today was encouraging. Set personal bests with all 4 weights.
  2. Browndog

Is Jdtox Max Homas Doppelganger?

@jdtox is as cool as a cucumber. I think people ought to send a video of their swing to him and see if he as good as Max Homa in providing a “critique”.
  3. Browndog

Shaft For Distance

Chat bot?
  4. Browndog

Cut my handicap in half

What about the approach shots are causing you to lose strokes? Course management? Certain distances? Coming up short? Proximity to the hole? Par 3 tee shots? Hitting from the rough? Certain clubs? How about short game? Sand shots? Chipping? Pitching? Proximity to the hole? Certain clubs...
  5. Browndog

Cut my handicap in half

Congratulations @Jtubb17! Way to go. Keep it up buddy! Where do you think you are losing the most strokes at this point? What are the top 3?
  6. Browndog

Shaft For Distance

I agree. Won’t know until you try it.
  7. Browndog

Shaft For Distance

Ok. Just trying to help a new member. What do you disagree with?
  8. Browndog

Wedge bounce for 20 Handicapper

@golfer777 wedge bounce is highly correlated to how you deliver the club st impact as well as course conditions. Technique can overcome a lot though. Sole grind is also very influential in what kind of turf interaction you will have and the versatility of being able to make a variety of shots...
  9. Browndog

Shaft For Distance

@Golfer2be welcome to the forum! Gaining distance is often more about being able to gain swing speed or improve one’s technique and club delivery. Because the weight of the X100 and S200 shafts are so similar (130g vs 127g) it is unlikely that you will gain any swing speed from the change with...
  10. Browndog

The Stack System

Did my workout before golf today. Making a little progress again.
  11. Browndog

SuperSpeed Sues The Stack System For False Advertising

When I was considering purchasing a swing speed training system I looked at a variety of options and read lots of posts on the forum from users of the different products. All of the options looked well built and effective if you followed their instructions. There were numerous testimonials from...
  12. Browndog

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Congratulations everyone!
  13. Browndog

Similar KBS shaft to Elevate 95

@pumbaa are you looking for .355 or .370 diameter tip shafts? Steel only or also graphite? What are you trying to achieve with a shaft change? What are you playing now? What do you not like about what you are playing now?
  14. Browndog

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Good luck to all of the Hunt participants and to those who enter.
  15. Browndog

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Way to go! Congratulations @That post and @esg777 Look forward to seeing @DannyLe work his magic with y’all.
  16. Browndog

The Stack System

Did my Stack System workout before golf today. A couple more personal bests but still stuck with the 195g weight.
  17. Browndog

What did you shoot today?

Did my Stack System workout at the range to day before playing. The golf gods must have heard my prayers last night. Shot 36/40 today for 76. Although I did limp in with bogeys on the last 3 holes. Got tired towards the end and lost a bit of focus. But, I felt much happier.
  18. Browndog

The Stack System

Yes. I’ve recently seen that as I ramp back up with the Stack System that some days my control with driver suffers.
  19. Browndog

What did you shoot today?

Had my highest score of the year yesterday. Shot 43/44 - 87. Didn’t sleep well the night before. Was late getting to the course so no warm up. Was distracted and rushed, body tight and despite knowing what I was doing wrong just could not fix it. Kind of feeling low lately. Haven’t had my...
  20. Browndog

Need opinions. Should the field be upset here? Member Member event Handicap discrepancy.

The handicap, since it based on the honor system, is so easy to game that I would not be concerned about someone that actually posts an unusually low score just because the timing is close to the cut off. It’s been my experience that one or two day competitions based on handicap strokes in...
Back