Search results for query: *

1. LIMEY13

Do you have that weird second toe?

Me to, so what percentile does that make us?
  2. LIMEY13

What is the least fun thing to purchase for golf?

Pair in the golf bag. That way if I'm playing they are there.
  3. LIMEY13

Blackwolf Run charged me $98. Maybe because I had a coupon to golf for free, for 2 players, but had to rent a cart.
  4. LIMEY13

It is carnage in my experience. I was in the baking aisle to get some of this, was startled, and spilled it all over myself. That lady who screamed acted like she had never seen someone apply this stuff.
  5. LIMEY13

What's worse then flip flops on the putting green?

As long as it is not on the greens, I have no problem with any of the seeds, chewing tobacco, or cigars. Cigarette butts are a different story. All those others will be mulched at the next mowing, not cigarette butts.
  6. LIMEY13

EA Sports College Football '25

Badger fan through and through, can't imagine playing with anyone except Wisconsin.
  7. LIMEY13

Scheffler just got arrested!

I haven't read the whole thread yet, so this may have been said. The officer assigned to the tournament was probably the first responder to the accident, so no longer directing traffic. This officer probably arrived on scene later and was sent to direct traffic, not knowing all the procedures...
  8. LIMEY13

I hope they keep the ability to tie dynasties(ncaa) to franchises(Madden), I use to love uploading the draft class from ncaa to madden.
  9. LIMEY13

They will probably screw it up, they will definitely not meet expectations, but I have missed this game so much it will go unnoticed by me. Unless the reeeeeealllllly f**k it up.
  10. LIMEY13

Though not enough to keep me from preordering it for the 3 day early access.
  11. LIMEY13

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

I went from Yes to Odyssey soft insert, to AIOne milled. From Yes to soft insert it took some adjustment, as I kept coming up short. Haven't noticed as big of an adjustment needed for my most recent switch.
  12. LIMEY13

I will probably preorder the MVP bundle. Includes both deluxe versions of NCAA 25 & Madden 25 for $150.
  13. LIMEY13

Handicap variance.

This just sounds like another form of sandbagging. IMO
  14. LIMEY13

Flip flops

I'd love to buy some Olukai, but my flip flop season being only 4 months long makes it hard to spend that much.
  15. LIMEY13

Flip flops

My latest purchases, if I could wear them year round I would. I figure 1 winter wearing flip flops up here would alleviate me of a few of the essentials needed for wear them.
  16. LIMEY13

What club?

5 iron, I suck so bad with it, I just try to take some off my 4 hybrid. Maybe I will look for a hybrid to replace it.:unsure:
  17. LIMEY13

Club add/drop recommendations please

I started chipping with a 7, but I wanted to duplicate my putting stroke exactly, as in if I'm 10' off the green and 20' of green I could take the same stroke as a 30' put. 7 was too strong, and through trial and error, my 9 iron is perfect. Now if there is a bank that I have to go over, I...
  18. LIMEY13

What are you reading?

Just finished the Black Prism series by Brent Weeks for the fifth time. Now working on the Cradle series by Will Wight.
  19. LIMEY13

Do Putters Have Newer Technology?

I am loving my AI1 milled. Even when I can feel I hit it out towards the toe the putt stays true. I am sure there are others, but I love my new blade.
Back