Search results for query: *

1. chile

Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons Review

these are still on the list to try...they were gonna be next but CPO Ebay got me with an absolute steal on my HMP's.
  2. chile

U.S. Women's Open

terrible coverage of a major.
  3. chile

Toulon First Run Collection Putters

you don't have to NEED one...
  4. chile

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

We'll have to get together so you can watch me mangle them :LOL:
  5. chile

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

MMT105S
  6. chile

Mizuno JPX923 Irons

i have joined the hot metal club...can't wait to try my new 923 HMP's out.
  7. chile

What golf stuff did you buy today?

These came in today 6-PW in stiff flex MMT105S...
  8. chile

Mitsubishi Chemical MMT Iron Shafts

cc fit me into the 105S in ZX5's...have them in my set of HMP 923's but haven't gotten out with them yet. They were great in the ZX5...
  9. chile

What brands fit you best?

In my current state of unfitness, it feels like nothing fits right. But puma is probably the closest.
  10. chile

How to let a fellow player know that they need to speed up.

I wait till I'm boiling over so it would sound like this... "can we hurry TF up?!"
  11. chile

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

If they put those out in the 1 Lows, I am not responsible for my spending.
  12. chile

Edel Golf – Array Putters

I was told by someone at Edel that they are using the LH Putter sales as a barometer for widening their LH club selection... Tell your friends. Buy.... Just saying.
  13. chile

A like new set of 923 HMP's with MMT105S shafts.
  14. chile

Thank you, Edel Customer Service

My bag had a broken zipper tooth and it was a PITA to zip... Sent an email to CS and they are sending a new bag. No prolonged back and forth. Just sent pics of the problem and voila! Solved. Thank you, Edel.
  15. chile

What is the least fun thing to purchase for golf?

for my first couple of years, i was happily gloveless...then one day, i put one on during a rare range session and now it's a crutch that i feel i need :cautious:
  16. chile

Had to grab another 2-for-1 zstar diamond box...
  17. chile

Aretera Alpha One Shafts Review

wish there was a place close by to try these out. edit - then again, it isn't like I've never bought something blind before
  18. chile

A reflection of things after quitting golf 2 months ago

one of my few regrets is getting away from running. initially, the Marine Corps forced me into it then i grew to embrace it and ran voraciously for 15 years. even before golf shoes, running shoes filled the closet. mostly mizunos. it eventually shifted from fitness to being therapeutic...
  19. chile

Inconsistency

That's the problem, I did take a good set of lessons that worked... And then they (I) stopped working :cautious: :LOL:
  20. chile

Inconsistency

I'll preface this with my own... I don't know if it's a result of playing less or being in my own head but I used to have what I thought was a consistent range/spectrum of inconsistency... More than a few doubles and a some triples here and there but still keeping the ball in play... Lately...
Back