Search results for query: *

1. hedley_lamarr08

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

One really good wedge shot and short putt away.
  2. hedley_lamarr08

Heck of a stance for a 4 iron.
  3. hedley_lamarr08

X to lay up, pitch on and make the putt
  4. hedley_lamarr08

X gets up and down on 17 and birdies 18.
  5. hedley_lamarr08

I love how TV shows a target line like they know exactly the golfers intent.
  6. hedley_lamarr08

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

And very well used this morning. Tomorrow is a new day. I've had glimpse of hope. Its there and its close. The forgiveness of this driver head probably has helped me more than I deserve
  7. hedley_lamarr08

Shot Scope V5 Golf Watch Review

When i got home I checked all the tags. 2 wouldn't recognize so I swapped them out with the previous tags I already had. It recognized the rest with no hesitation. Its likely something really simple I have over looked. The unit offers so much info I was disappointed to not have it to review...
  8. hedley_lamarr08

The putting feature is one thing I made a great effort to keep up with today. By the end of the round I was very pleased that it just "happened"
  9. hedley_lamarr08

There is something changed in delivery for some reason. That reason says "hahahahahahahahaha" but wont say anything else
  10. hedley_lamarr08

Only explanation I have is: golf.
  11. hedley_lamarr08

Becoming consistent
  12. hedley_lamarr08

Driver has failed me. Not sure whats going on. Everything is a push and on my normal course I cant set up down the left side of the fairway as a guy that used to have a leftward miss. I feel a fitting coming on.
  13. hedley_lamarr08

Was so excited to get this to the course this morning. Took a few minutes for the GPS to locate the watch and off I went. I entered scores correctly especially the putting. I enjoyed the putting feature... I really enjoyed the distance readings from front/middle/back. Thats about it. A lot...
  14. hedley_lamarr08

What did you shoot today?

Managed the ugliest 78 in the history of golf. Putter was going well. No 3 putts and several 1 putt par saves. Driver is really leaving me in a position to not score. I can't blame iron play because I keep hitting it in the junk. The course was really well early this morning so it played much...
  15. hedley_lamarr08

TearDrop Putters

Is this the same type of come back that Macgregor and all of them have made? Owned by the same guy?
  16. hedley_lamarr08

Fully charged and ready to go. Walking 18 at 6:15 in the morning just to get this data collection started
  17. hedley_lamarr08

The way the course is giving it to these guys it may be a -22 situation. It seems that -7 to -8 is pretty obtainable.
  18. hedley_lamarr08

4 round buddies trip in Myrtle

thats a fun track. Hole 9 sucks
  19. hedley_lamarr08

With the weather delays will they put them out in groups of 3?
Back