Search results for query: *

1. Wildcat

Taco vs Burrito, only one can stay.

Tacos for me. Not a fan or a burrito unless its a Chimichanga.
  2. Wildcat

Ranger or Marshal?

Ranger or Dave
  3. Wildcat

Which Sunglasses Are You Rocking This Summer?

KAUPO GAP for a couple of years now.
  4. Wildcat

7-Eleven New Big Bite® Hot Dog Sparkling Water

Did they carbonate the water the hot dogs were boiled in?
  5. Wildcat

Worst movie you've seen recently

Just came to post this. The WORST, it's like the Sun Day Red of movies. So easy to knock it out of the park and it ended up making me mad. Atlas is Oscar worthy compared to this.
  6. Wildcat

The Official Banter Away Thread

The wind finally took it down. But who wants Cat Tequila???? 😂😂😂😂
  7. Wildcat

The first cpl of miles were always awful then the euphoria would kick in and I could run forever. Ultimately I just decided that it wasn’t worth it.
  8. Wildcat

Running is great exercise. I hit some very good times and I still miss it. But I was running over 40 miles/week at my peak. Training for marathons was very therapeutic for me. But it all changed for me when I had to start going to physical therapy to keep running. I would stretch but my knee...
  9. Wildcat

Scheffler just got arrested!

Officer statement
  10. Wildcat

From 50 Yards

20 feet is my guess but I don't keep stats
  11. Wildcat

CONTEST Live Update Thread – Shaft Up #2 with UST Mamiya

Who will win the match? Team God'sWedge What is your current driver? AI Smoke Max What shaft is in your current driver? LIN-Q M40X White What is your favorite UST Mamiya driver shaft? LIN-Q M40X White
  12. Wildcat

Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

@MWard the Peter Millar marketing team is at it again. Better jump on this one😂😂😂😂😂
  13. Wildcat

What Gets You Excited?

Bold for me. I'm not a rocket scientist. I like to hear about how the club should perform given the tech (less spin, less draw, more MOI). But the actual tech is pretty much lost on me.
  14. Wildcat

What Gets You Excited?

Aesthetics. If I love the look the more willing to try.
  15. Wildcat

Both sides agree to no more further legal action.
  16. Wildcat

Does this police officer really believe you should stop for any one that tells you to? But serious question, does the yellow jacket only say Police on the back or back and front?
  17. Wildcat

With my recent knee injury…. I’m wondering when @JB is going to release the THP limited edition series of BioFreeze
  18. Wildcat

20th Wedding Anniversary w/golf

Went to Big Cedar a couple of years ago My Rank: 1a Payne's Valley (Top of the Rock is a must play while there) 1b Ozark National 3 Buffalo Ridge
  19. Wildcat

The nation’s long nightmare could be over tomorrow.
  20. Wildcat

Edel Golf – Array Putters

This has been the biggest change I've seen with my game recently and am absolutely in love with it.
Back