Search results for query: *

1. esg777

Happy 16th Birthday to THP

Happy birthday!!! You and Golfergal have built an amazing community for all of us.
  2. esg777

CONTEST The Grind - 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

1. I am working game management to improve my handicap 2. I am responding to more post and posting my own topics
  3. esg777

What did you shoot today?

I shot an 83. I have never shot under 40 on a 9 holes. I shot a 38 on the front 9. I had 2 birdies. Today was a good day on the course
  4. esg777

Photo Heavy Dormie Network - Pro Shop Photos and Purchases

This a great thread!!! Being lucky enough to be chosen for the Shaft up #3. I am licking my chops to get into the Hidden Creek Pro shop.
  5. esg777

Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

So i had the face of my Rad Speed hybrid dent in. So i finally hit the Dark Speed hybrid and i ordered 19* and 21* hybrids. The club is awesome
  6. esg777

Masters Ticket Strategy

I have been lucky enough to attend 2 practice rounds at Augusta. I won the lottery in 2019 and was invited by my best friend and went to practice round this past Masters. So i was scrolling through social media and saw a interesting post. A daughter posted "Her dad won tickets to Masters...
  7. esg777

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

First off, there is nothing like your inbox exploding with all the love from THP on winning a contest. Watching @DannyLe working his magic with the past winners. I cannot wait to have my driver game upgraded. I am so looking forward to meeting @DannyLe, @JB and @That post
  8. esg777

Poll: One inseam to rule them all.

I am all about 8 inch a size to big so they are not too tight. Bonobos was the first golf short to have multiple inseam lengths. Their shorts are expensive but worth it. I have 3 pairs that are at least 7 years old.
  9. esg777

SuperStroke buys Lamkin

Purchases like this are to gain market share and technologies. Having been someone who tried Superstroke full swing grips this make sense because the Superstroke full swing grips were terrible. I cannot imagine them changing anything to Lamkin because of it history and success
  10. esg777

Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

So my Radspeed 21* face decided to implode. It is 3 years old so out of warranty. I need to replace it. I also play a 19* radspeed hybrid. I have been toying with idea of addinf a 5w and 7w. How do you guys like the dark speed woods and hybrids
  11. esg777

2023 Odyssey Versa Putters

I was at Golf Galaxy and wanted to try the Jailbird and it was ok. Then I started putting with 3T and loved the putter. I bought new one on Callaway preowned and love it.
  12. esg777

Tiger not exempt for upcoming US Open

He will get the exemption for the US Open. I know for the business of PGA and the Majors they need Tiger. He is a shell of himself and not competitive at all. When does he hang it up or is he just going to play majors? I just think that nasty leg injury has compromised too much to be a...
  13. esg777

The Official 2023 - 2024 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

I agree with you. I am feeling good about the playoffs. I love that Schneider and Miller are playing together. The key to any teams success in the playoffs is goaltending. I like are chances with Igor
  14. esg777

i am not sold on that. Vegas has mackinnon favored
  15. esg777

Sock tan

I wear no show socks and mosat people do not see my feet lol and I honestly do not care. The professional golfers with the hat tan. I just do not get those guys sitting outside and try to even that tan out
  16. esg777

Mackinnon will win the MVP with 138 points vs Kuch's 144 points. I'm a Rangers fan and Panarin with an amazing season will not even be a finalist
  17. esg777

It is not a good look if he doesn't win the MVP. He has 54 more points then Point. Without Kuch there is no way they Lightning make the playoffs
  18. esg777

NHL Team Moving?

if you want hear really good info about why they are moving listen to this week Spittin Chiclets podcast and Frank Seravalli. He does a great job breaking explains why this happening.
Back