Search results for query: *

1. meloisa

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Got out for 18 this morning. I have some thoughts….. I’m testing the Tour XS. I really, really like the feel off of the putter and irons. I’m sure it feels great off the driver as well, however, I think I missed the sweet spot every single time I pulled this club today…. So that will have to...
  2. meloisa

Checked the mail on a whim this afternoon…. They’re here and just in time for my 6:36 am tee time tomorrow! More to come! Thank you THP and Bridgestone!!!!
  3. meloisa

All these posts popping up with people getting their packages got me all excited! I ran out yesterday to my mailbox as soon as I got home and was met with pure and utter sadness when all that was in there were a couple pieces of junk mail.... :LOL: Hopefully today or tomorrow will be the...
  4. meloisa

Post A Golf Photo

From my round last Friday…. Course always eats me up. Finally got the best of it on this day!
  5. meloisa

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

These are mind blowing. Amazing job Cobra! I can only hope to be lucky enough to see these out in the wild some day.
  6. meloisa

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Testing a Ventus Blue TR 6x in the TD head. I've only used it twice at the driving range and once on the course. The head I've been testing is a 10.5, going to swap it out for a 9. However, in my limited testing, results have been remarkably outstanding. So stable, consistent, and confidence...
  7. meloisa

I'm also waiting on these to arrive, hopefully they come this week as I have a tee time lined up for bright and early Sunday morning. Thinking back on my last round, last Friday, I tried to take the 3 step MindSet process into account for each of my swings on the day. Now, it could have been...
  8. meloisa

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Played on Friday. Front 9 used my go to, Srixon XV. Excellent distance, nice little “tok” off the putter. I’m not one who is bothered by sound or feel by a ball off the putter, but the firmer balls allow me to be aggressive with my stroke versus a softer feeling ball. The softer balls I struggle...
  9. meloisa

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

Got a round in after work today. Man, I am in love with these irons. They feel so good when flushed and the ball seems to just explode off the face. I’m so excited to get back out again. Hit 9/18 GIR’s, which is solid for me. Looking to creep into those double digits and right now I have all the...
  10. meloisa

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

I’m testing an Ai Smoke TD right now…. Been night and day difference for me so far in my limited testing, even on the course. The Darkspeed is such a gorgeous driver. I hit the X really well and the 9.0 LS, too. However, as much as I loved them and wanted them to work for me, they just didn’t...
  11. meloisa

Got my first round in with the TD I’m testing. It’s a 10.5 loft. Left the heavy weight in the back for the first 9 and then flipped the weights for the back 9. Only hit 5 of 14 fairways, however, aside from 3 horrific swings, the misses were just in the first cut on the right side of the...
  12. meloisa

Have a tee time in less than one hour where the TD I’m testing will have its on course debut. I hope it works as well as it has in the limited range sessions I’ve had it out for. This course has no driving range, and I’m coming straight from work, so it should be an interesting test of...
  13. meloisa

Cobra DARKSPEED Drivers Review

Unfortunately, this was me and my experience on course with it as well. Definitely user error, not the club, but I let myself be seduced by the possibilities this driver could produce with the best of strikes. I, however, should’ve known better than to think I could tame this beast. I just don’t...
  14. meloisa

Unboxing my new clubs

Beautiful set of sticks, congrats!!!
  15. meloisa

I'm so excited to get to testing. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas to arrive, waiting for the special box to arrive. The weather is starting to turn, for the better, and my kids' schedules are also starting to line up for me to be able to get out on the course more than I have been able to...
  16. meloisa

Mizuno Pro 24X Irons - 241, 243, 245

Got these out on the range again today. It’s so rainy out here right now, this is all I have. These irons are too gorgeous to just be sitting in my garage. So off we went today. They feel so good even with the worst range balls known to man. It’s intoxicating, the sound, the feel, and the look...
  17. meloisa

...still felt so damn good. Balls were exploding off the face. Hit some absolute moon shots, not sure if me or the 10.5, I’m normally living in a 9* head. Time will tell. But I need to get this out on an actual course to see what it can do. This may be the gamer this year…. I hope to find out...
  18. meloisa

What’s The Worst Weather You Have Played In?

Worst weather, hands down was this past January. 3 rounds, three days at Bandon. The first two days was non-stop pounding rain. Day one the rain was accompanied by steady 30 mph wind with gusts up to 40-50 mph. Day two the wind gave us a break for the most part but the rain didn’t. Thought I was...
  19. meloisa

I’ll definitely use the mindset aid off the tee and on the green during my testing. I’m one who likes to use the line/divide on a ball when putting 100% of the time, and on occasion on the tee. In this instance, with the mindset visual cue, I’d like to fully give-in to the anid off the tee and...
  20. meloisa

...and I don’t normally play a 10.5 head, but I’m beyond excited to see what this can do. I’m coming from a failed experiment with the Darkspeed 8* driver. It was absolutely gorgeous, and a bomber when flushed, problem was it humbled me very quickly on the course. The few beautiful shots I hit...
Back