Search results for query: *

1. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

Spent an hour on the range today playing with the DeWiz today with the 6I, FW & Driver. I got some interesting numbers. My back swing length numbers looked better and the hand speed numbers were up too. I put the HZRDUZ shaft back in as I think it’s a little better than the Helium Nanocore...
  2. skigolfmike

Scheffler just got arrested!

You think maybe some political pressure was brought to bear?
  3. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

What was interesting the other day on the range with the GC Quad, was I actually saw 86.5 mph swing speed. That was with the TSR2 and the HZRDUS Red 5.0 shaft. Never touched higher than 84+ after that with either the TSR2 or the AI Max. Might have been tired, already played and walked 18, so...
  4. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

...and launch are the only things that matter. I watch the ball flight too, just to see if it’s draw or fade biased. The head was the AI Smoke 10.5* Max set +1/D and the shaft was the 55g Tensi Blue R flex. I did hit a nice draw with it, but I’m unconvinced until I hit my gamer ball and get...
  5. skigolfmike

2024 Round Count

Rebounded and cashed in the spring member-member. 86.
  6. skigolfmike

Scheffler just got arrested!

What if it was Tiger instead of Scotty? Should it matter? NO! Would it? (Answer at your own risk) I think it’s a misunderstanding on both ends. Scotty probably didn’t know thee was a fatal accident. Most cops I know are very serious guys with very level heads on their shoulders and not...
  7. skigolfmike

2024 Round Count

Lost my driver swing for most of the round today, ugly. 85
  8. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

Three doubles today, kind of dumb ones. Bad pitch off a bald spot on 2, ball in the water on 13, and all over the place on 14. Other than that OK. The LAB Mezz 1 is doing OK. Not as good as yesterday, but some of that is getting used to it. 7 fairways, 11 GIR, 36 putts, 41-41 82.
  9. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

No Toto I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore? Have you heard of HackMotion? I’m guessing you are releasing the club too soon. That would show your wrist angle at impact. Regardless, try to not let the club pass your hands until the club is parallel to the ground after impact. And swing...
  10. skigolfmike

2024 Round Count

Mostly beat the rain, 84 as of today
  11. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

It’s got the stock steel shaft, what ever that is. Aim the putter, hit the ball, hope your aim is good.
  12. skigolfmike

2024 Round Count

Beat the rain, 83.
  13. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

The DF looks like the monster hiding under the bed IMNSHO. They had DF 2.0s on the rack, but they were all 35” and they were $200 more. I did put the Mezz in the bag and play it today. I did not have any 3 putts and made all the putts from 6’ in but one and that was a misread on my part. All...
  14. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

I am a little leery of not having it properly fitted, but I tried every stock putter they had to find the best off the rack fit. The dufus at Goof Galaxy said they could change the lie angle, but I know from watching enough YouTube videos, you cannot as it throws the putter “out of balance”...
  15. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

I’ll come clean, I got a Mezz 1, 34” shaft w/ a 67* lie angle. That might be a little flat for the lie angle, but I’ll adjust. It is, without a doubt, the most stable putter I have ever swung. If this is an improvement, it’s going to be hard not to get a fitted putter at some point. I...
  16. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

Then there is this:
  17. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

The last 2 rounds my putting stats have been off the charts, but not in a good way. Saturday was 28 putts, but so many of he 1 putts were really 2 putts in the 15-20’ range from the fringe. Not so lucky putting from the fringe today at the muni though. That was a bad tactical error. I kept...
  18. skigolfmike

2024 Round Count

I played a few holes yesterday, but that doesn’t really count. 18 at the muni today, 82.
  19. skigolfmike

2024 Round Count

And another round, 81
  20. skigolfmike

The 60 and over Thread

Couples golf is always a good and interesting time. Scrambles are usually the format, but sometimes we play this crazy format called a Chapman. It an alternate format for alternate shot where both players tee off, then each play a shot with the others ball, select a ball to play for the rest...
Back