Search results for query: *

1. Just_Brad

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Thx Verg! The ball comparison stuff is coming, but that is for another thread. More on irons and Driver coming soon as well, if I can ever get the words to not sound ridiculous lol.
  2. Just_Brad

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

Early Season Check In (well early for me), A brief chat about the Ai Smoke Max 5 Wood and Heavenwood. The Clubs: Ai Smoke Max 5 Wood - Tensei Blue 65 Reg Flex Ai Smoke Max Heavenwood - Tensei Blue 65 Reg Flex Do I think the shafts pair well with the Smoke Max heads? I think that the mid launch...
  3. Just_Brad

Charity tournaments on a weekend

Courses here will allow tournaments/charity outings any day of the week. Weekends suck when they in effect close the course for the entire day. Sometimes start at 10am, others at 2pm, but it pretty much kills casual play for the entire day for walk-ons. For those courses though, they will...
  4. Just_Brad

Stats ?: If you were to drive a green would you consider that a fairway hit?

Missed fairway, but I would take it all day to be driving the green!
  5. Just_Brad

Which Pizza?

Classics! Banna Peppers kills most of the options for me.
  6. Just_Brad

WWYO: Butchers Cellar

Onion Blossom and Wagyu Burger!!!
  7. Just_Brad

ANNOUNCEMENT Introducing ST People on THP

Welcome to THP @nugs303 !! Best of luck at the SkyTrak Experience!
  8. Just_Brad

Which do you identify with?

#1 I suppose. Eaten two at a time, mix and match for different flavor combinations
  9. Just_Brad

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

That is awesome that you finally put some in play. Its such a weird thing switching to a ball that maybe you don't think will work for you, then it works surprisingly well. I remember asking Finley what ball I should play, and the answer was the highest end ball that you can get your hands on...
  10. Just_Brad

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Going through it, I legitimately had pictures of someone else bookmarked as an entry lol.
  11. Just_Brad

Is Chips and Salsa the Bread and Butter of Mexican Restaurants?

I would also argue that chip and salsa should come before ANY meal. Chinese food? Chips and salsa. Italian? Chips and salsa. ANY FOOD AT ALL? Chips and salsa starter!
  12. Just_Brad

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Thats exciting, well done on the bargain hunt!
  13. Just_Brad

Legit I went through and had my entry, re-read the contest, and had to go back and change things lol.
  14. Just_Brad

Probably depends on the level of effort required. This one, with the moderate level of effort needed? Probably far less than you would think.
  15. Just_Brad

Do you think a milled putter is better for distance control than an insert?

Universally for all players? No. On individual basis? Probably more due to familiarity and preference than anything. If you primarily a milled user, and switch to insert, there is probably an adjustment there (and vice versa).
  16. Just_Brad

Submitted my entry yesterday, and do you think I could sleep at all last night from the excitement? No chance. I shouldn't be this excited for a contest for something I did last year, that I have absolutely no actual hopes of winning, but I was still stupid excited! Get your entries in, claim...
  17. Just_Brad

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

Assuming 45.75 based on Callaway's spec (I have never measured it). Would I go shorter? Sure. Do I think I would lose speed? Doubt it, figure increase in strike consistency would compensate.
  18. Just_Brad

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Team JB, just for some level of course familiarity from the Captain.
  19. Just_Brad

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

Driver and then a wedge lol
Back