Search results for query: *

1. AndyL0711

Official Rant of the Day

I think I'm past it, so now its hydration time. Up to 11 :sick: and 8lbs....crazy. well I did want to lose some weight 😆 🤣 😂
  2. AndyL0711

Official Rant of the Day

Man I hate getting sick My daughter cane home from school Thursday feeling fine. But by around 8pm she said her stomach hurt. My wife and I know what that means. She went to the restroom and called out for my wife. My poor wife took a full shot to the chest and leg before she grabbed the...
  3. AndyL0711

2024 MLB Thread + Hot Stove Off Season

Phillies give up lead in the 9th, then tie it up and win it in the 10th. Not pretty but I'll take it. Find a way to win
  4. AndyL0711

Will Tiger win again?

After watching Tiger play this week, I'm going hard NO on him ever winning again
  5. AndyL0711

Foster Dogs

We have not, our little dog is not dog friendly but my sister does it all the time
  6. AndyL0711

Charity tournaments on a weekend

Seems most courses around us do something during the week.
  7. AndyL0711

Which Pizza?

I never had hot honey, so I'm going with "Sweet Bee"
  8. AndyL0711

Scheffler just got arrested!

Maybe this is getting to him. Haven't seen him play this bad in awhile
  9. AndyL0711

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

PGA events need to show a larger on screen leader board
  10. AndyL0711

If it was #807 then other things would have been brought up. It would have become very political
  11. AndyL0711

15,000th post

thanks, guys and ladies, i really do enjoy the site. here's to the next 15k
  12. AndyL0711

Thought this was funny https://www.facebook.com/share/r/7N5E7VNx5joy4iyC/?mibextid=D5vuiz
  13. AndyL0711

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Checking out the old thread was cool. Love seeing how geek'ed up people get about this event.
  14. AndyL0711

All Rounds Should Be Four Hours or Less

It would be nice but on a Sunday morning at a public course, who likes to send groups out every 5 mins, it's nearly impossible. Courses around us are always stacked up on the first tee box. The instant the group hits their 2nd shot the group on the box tee's off. You can see how it gets...
  15. AndyL0711

That has nothing to do with this situation
  16. AndyL0711

Gas Station Bathroom Etiquette

I am praying that I'm in and out....but every once in awhile nature has other plans, then I'm in as long as I have to be. Then when I get home I burn all my clothes and take a bath in boiling water
  17. AndyL0711

15,000th post

I know, compared to some of you, 15,000 is not a big number. I haven't been as active lately with moving and trying to start a new business, lots going on, But I still love it here and I look forward to hanging out with a bunch of you at a THP event sometime soon. Thanks THP
  18. AndyL0711

Which do you identify with?

#2 for sure, I always seperate them and pair the ones I like together
  19. AndyL0711

Choose One: Little Debbie, with a twist

I love Brownie chunks in my ice cream,.so let's go with #6. Nutter butter #2 for sure
Back