Search results for query: *

1. brians

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Really really liking the 5 way as well. Still looks brand new after the 35 rounds. Offers a lot of hope for us normal number of round players lol.
  2. brians

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Celebrity Jeopardy style
  3. brians

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Would double loving this post be wrong? 😂😂
  4. brians

Going Going Gone

Never heard of it, but there’s a Dicks Sporting Warehouse store nearby that has great deals. I’ll be looking for this one
  5. brians

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Won the Grandaddy Contest

Yes! @Nerdy !!!!!!!!!!!
  6. brians

Can Aqua Men Tees Make it to all 50 states?

Oh it’s happening for sure.
  7. brians

Can Aqua Men Tees Make it to all 50 states?

Rhode Island! It’s a wonderful place to visit briefly @ttucliffhanger @Nashtyone
  8. brians

What is the worst prominent fast food place that is still in buisiness?

Burger King. They used to be my top but it’s clearly been tough for them.
  9. brians

From 50 Yards

I’m guessing 50 feet maybe? I have Shotscope just have to find the numbers to see how close I guessed
  10. brians

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

this fw percentage is absolutely wild! And to keep the distance makes it even more so.
  11. brians

Yes. The ultimate “horseshoes and hand grenades bag”. In a good way.
  12. brians

Most likely the 7 iron. It’s a gamble but I don’t want to part with a wedge and my 8HL iron is crazy good.
  13. brians

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

What color??
  14. brians

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Those are ridiculous FW% numbers. And you are right, the forgiveness should, but never ceases to amaze
  15. brians

Also with Father’s Day coming up, I’m really thinking of lobbying around here for an AI Smoke 9W. I just think it would be the perfect fit. (Insert Sounds of calculator clicking, doing the math of yard work hours •/• club cost.)
  16. brians

Mid season check in with these. Currently in my bag is the 3Hl wood and the 7 wood. Ive posted in this thread about how My 3 wood gets used in places it shouldn’t the more I get to know it. Today’s talk is the 7 wood. It’s arguably, and I’m sure many agree the easiest club in the bag to hit...
  17. brians

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Irons & Hybrids Review

of all of the clubs released this year it really is the hybrid sound on a well struck shot that is the best. Maybe because it’s a rescue club for me, and hearing that perfect sound is actually the sweet sound of relief? But the sound is second to none.
  18. brians

ANNOUNCEMENT AMA - Ask Me Anything - Business of THP, Equipment or Anything Else

I think it’s been asked before, but how much input does the sponsor have in course selection, and if so do any of them really push for for a venue?
  19. brians

2024 Callaway Golf Bags

Yes! I love seeing how others organize and just overall witb in general.
Back