Search results for query: *

1. tehuti

What are you watching (No Spoilers)

I have been binge watching The Tourist on Netflix this week. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. tehuti

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Watching the PGA Championship right now. Earlier I stopped into the new PXG shop in Huntington Beach and rolled some putts with a couple of their mallet putters. Not much to see other than apparel unless you’re there for a fitting. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. tehuti

What club?

50° gap wedge or 4w. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. tehuti

2024 Round Count

#24, and first Wednesday league round for me. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. tehuti

2024 Round Count

#23 today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. tehuti

What did you shoot today?

38 on a par 29 9 hole course. And that is with me missing 3 easy par putts. [emoji37] So I consider that a good day that could have been a great day. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. tehuti

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I played my second round with the OnCore Elixr as my regular ball. Though I’m still not hitting it as ling with driver as I do with the Avant55, it is about the same with my other clubs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. tehuti

Best apple watch golf app

I don’t know about “best” but I am currently using Swing U and I like it. The Grint is also a good one. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. tehuti

Watching college golf right now. And trying to decide which series on Max/Netflix/Prime to dig into. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. tehuti

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

The KE4 4 wood is solid for me. I have paired it with the 21° HyWay, and they are both really reliable. The gapping is probably not huge, but there is definitely a difference. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. tehuti

Would you get work done on your clubs at Dick's Sporting Goods??

I would not. But we are fortunate to have a local Roger Dunn store. I trust those guys. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. tehuti

What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

I finally used up my stash of OnCore Avant 55 two piece balls, which I like a lot. My plan for this season is to move up to the 3 piece OnCore Elixr. First outing with them wasn’t great. I am used to the softer feel of the Avant55, so that will take some adjustment. Off the tee I was awful with...
  13. tehuti

Can’t believe I liked the PXG

That’s how they hooked me. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  14. tehuti

I finally finished the entire series last week. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  15. tehuti

Post a picture of your day

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  16. tehuti

Is the ball “equipment”..???

The ball is absolutely equipment. The one piece of equipment you use on every shot, and if you run out your round is over. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  17. tehuti

2024 Round Count

#22 today. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  18. tehuti

Can’t believe I liked the PXG

I have 0211 irons and driver now, and I had the first gen 0811X driver. They are great. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  19. tehuti

Post A Golf Photo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. tehuti

The THP Range/Practice Thread

I hit the range for the first time this year today. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back