Search results for query: *

1. AuzzieMatt

Templet0n catches Mward by Dec 31, 2024

So if I do it I could be safe in Ohio...because no one wants to come to Ohio.
  2. AuzzieMatt

Happy Birthday Thread

Happy birthday @TheHeez
  3. AuzzieMatt

Official Rant of the Day

We had that yesterday as well.
  4. AuzzieMatt

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

SkyTrak have a new interlocking hitting mat that may be worth a look. It's thicker than what I'm using and can be put away easier than what I'm using so I may end up buying it and cutting a slot for the Softy hitting strip. https://skytrakgolf.com/products/interlocking-5x3-impact-mat
  5. AuzzieMatt

The Official Banter Away Thread

Especially since
  6. AuzzieMatt

From 50 Yards

Terrible because Shot Scope says it's 24 feet.
  7. AuzzieMatt

2 graduation parties to attend on Saturday. :rolleyes: The only saving grace is they're in my street.
  8. AuzzieMatt

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You Won the Grandaddy Contest

Congratulations @Nerdy
  9. AuzzieMatt

It runs both with no issues.
  10. AuzzieMatt

We going to play or what?
  11. AuzzieMatt

I know I'm quoting myself but the Doctor thought the Paronychia was one of the biggest he's seen and couldn't believe that I walked into the office without any issues. Anyway, lanced, drained, taped and on antibiotics for 5 days. It feels so much better right now.
  12. AuzzieMatt

What Gets You Excited?

For me it's tech that will help me. I don't care if it gains the pro 2 yards more or 1% better dispersion, but if it WILL GIVE ME better yardage and much better dispersion, I'm looking at it.
  13. AuzzieMatt

Templet0n catches Mward by Dec 31, 2024

I wouldn't think that @MWard would roll like that. I think he'd just post ad nauseam.
  14. AuzzieMatt

No idea how it happened but I have an infection in my left big toe (not an ingrown nail). When we were playing on Sunday it started to hurt around the turn and Monday it looked pretty ick and hurt to touch. Yesterday it kind of felt a bit better but now it looks pretty bad so I'm off to the...
  15. AuzzieMatt

Worst movie you've seen recently

That's a bugger because I have it in line on Netflix.
  16. AuzzieMatt

Worst movie you've seen recently

Don't say you weren't warned.
  17. AuzzieMatt

This is mine with 12GBB of ram and I have absolutely no issues at all. AMD Ryzen 3 3250U with Radeon Graphics 2.60 GHz
  18. AuzzieMatt

Cheese curds

I'm in.
Back