Search results for query: *

1. W

Scheffler just got arrested!

Reports are always written in a way to shine the best light on the author and make the subject of the report to appear in the worst light.....just sayin.... I've written enough reports in my life to understand that. Just like the homeowner sees a mansion and the appraiser sees a shack. Same...
  2. W

In a chaotic scene, AT VERY LOW SPEED, maybe misunderstanding the directions given or maybe he thought he would go around the circle again. Given the location, event and situation to be forcefully thrown against a vehicle, handcuffed and arrested for a felony IS WAAAAAAAYYY OVER THE LINE...
  3. W

Poor planning and lack of communication by not alerting the players and staff with the situation at the facility. IT'S THEIR TOURNAMENT. They should have had personnel outside communicating with police officials, players and staff coming in for early tee times. An emergency text blast could...
  4. W

Or maybe he was confused and was directed to go a different way and misunderstood the direction. At 10 mph it doesn't seem like he was trying to zoom around traffic that he may have thought was people/spectators waiting to get into the facility. Again, confusion caused by lack of planning and...
  5. W

OK, I live 2.5 miles from Bethpage: 2002, 2009 U.S. Opens, 2019 PGA Championship, 2025 Ryder Cup among The Barclays and a number of other tournaments. The notion that the cops may not be familiar with what's going on is Ludacris. Every Police Agency within 100 miles are briefed. Traffic...
  6. W

Lack Of Public Golf Options

You know the difference between a Yankee, Damn Yankee and Goddam Yankee? Yankee: Me....from New York/North East Damn Yankee......A Yankee that relocated to a southern state Goddam Yankee.......A Damn Yankee that marries a southern girl.
  7. W

I have family in Huntersville. I love Mooresville muni.
  8. W

I live on Long Island, NY. We have about 120-150 golf courses and the vast majority are private. The general cost to join a club ranges from $15K up to $200K. There are privately owned public that have memberships with a guaranteed tee time and early access to other tee times but that runs...
  9. W

House Value vs. Property Taxes.

Oh SH*T! This came up as an unread post so I was reading and not paying attention to the dates!
  10. W

Why aren't there any Maltby club reviews?

The HyWay fits right in that 170, 175-185 yard shot. I'm not a long hitter but it just works. I had the Sim2 Titanium 5W and had hard time hitting it. The Maltby KE4 TC 4W was easier for me to hit for some reason. Driver, I have the TM M4 2021 release. It works fine for me. Sometimes my...
  11. W

driving layup club?

I agree with this wholeheartedly! I have the prior model at 18* and it's my go to. I only hit my driver 220-235. I get 190-205 off the deck with this club which for the OP would translate to about 235-245 with the 17* at least.
  12. W

House Value vs. Property Taxes.

You can still get pizza for $15 ?! Here in the pizza capital of the world (NOT CHICAGO) it's $22-$25 for a pie. Here on Long Island your taxes are considered low if you're paying less than $12K/year. My house was built in 1947 on a 60x100 lot in an average blue collar neighborhood and my...
  13. W

I have the 21* HyWay as well and that gaps good between my 18* 3+ HyWood and my 26* Cleveland DST 5i hybrid (old club). I really like my KE4 4W just need more distance off the tee, like 10-15 more yards than I get with the 4W
  14. W

He says he's about a 4 hcp
  15. W

OK Maltby fanboys and fangirls.....Here's my dilemma.... I have a 16* Maltby KE4 Tour TC 4W w/MPF Pro R flex that I hit well and like. Problem is my other favorite club: Cleveland HyWood 18* 3+ is very close in distance (about 10-15 yards) and I want a wider gap between those 2 clubs and a...
  16. W

Telling people what you do for work.

You most certainly would have!! Jersey Boys a little different than Brooklyn Boys, but close enough! LOL
  17. W

Not adjusted to hybrid life.

...GigaGolf set (Giga has quality stuff) "Eleven" makes an all hybrid set and allot of YTubers have reviewed them very positively. I also have a 26* 5h that's about 12-14 years old I purchased for $39 (Cleveland DST) that goes 10-20 yards further than my 6i. I'm afraid to get rid of this...
  18. W

I have messed with people, especially when I go on vacation to Florida or the Carolina's where there's tourists from all over and Canada. Because I have an accent that morphed from Brooklyn to Brooklyn/Long Island and the way I look, I tell people I'm in "Waste Management" (For the record, not...
  19. W

"I'm a subterranean engineer. As a matter of fact, that $20 I just gave you just happened to be floating by while I was at work"
  20. W

Niiiice. That was my dream job since I was a kid. (57 yrs. old now) I used to go by JFK and watch all the planes come in and try to identify them. Back in the 70's it was exciting to watch the brand new 747's come in and take off. Friend of mine is actually in the process of trying to buy a...
Back