Search results for query: *

1. Raiderboost

Wind

I just kind of go by feel. Ball flight plays a huge roll in how the wind will affect shots. I’ve often been able to get away with just clubbing up 1 or 2 clubs where others may be 2-4 because I can hit it low and piercing into the wind while they hit it high.
  2. Raiderboost

Foster Dogs

We haven’t fostered but all 3 are rescues from the local shelters.
  3. Raiderboost

Which Pizza?

Sweet Bee
  4. Raiderboost

Mizuno T24 Wedges

Glad to hear it’s starting to click. I’ve played with these in wet conditions, nice soft turf (VN), and thin hard pan lies and can say I’ve been happy with how they have performed in all of them.
  5. Raiderboost

Mizuno T24 Wedges

I also got the copper and would probably go back with the copper. It’s really grown on me and I don’t mind the contrast of where it rubs off on the bottom. The Satin do look really good though.
  6. Raiderboost

Mizuno T24 Wedges

I’ve gone back to try my Cobra wedges the last couple rounds but will be putting the T24’s back in the bag for our MGA tournament today.
  7. Raiderboost

Is a taco a sandwich?

A taco or burrito is not a sandwich...but in this case to be able to open a restaurant to sell delicious tacos and burritos...
  8. Raiderboost

Is Chips and Salsa the Bread and Butter of Mexican Restaurants?

I've only ever been to maybe 3 or 4 that didn't bring chips and salsa to the table. It was weird.
  9. Raiderboost

Choose One: Little Debbie, with a twist

You have to try the Blue Bell Oatmeal Cream Pie next time they release it. It might be my favorite that they have ever done. So good.
  10. Raiderboost

Choose One: Little Debbie, with a twist

Not sure about this brand but I've had the Blue Bell Oatmeal Cream Pie ice cream and it was amazing!
  11. Raiderboost

How many times have you changed your grip?

Started with a baseball grip and later changed to interlock after my dad's cousin who was a pro showed me. A couple years later he adjusted it to get my hands a little closer together. Other than maybe getting a little too strong or weak and needing to correct that I've never changed it since then.
  12. Raiderboost

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Congrats guys! This will be a fun follow.
  13. Raiderboost

What club?

Same for me.
  14. Raiderboost

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

I've actually been choking up on my Mizuno the last 2-3 months and feel like I'm making better contact in the center much more often. I will definitely consider going with a shorter shaft for my next one.
  15. Raiderboost

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Yeah but he did WD last week due to a knee issue and is wearing a knee brace this week. Says it's fine and just a precaution. I'm still going with him though. Wreck 'Em!!
  16. Raiderboost

CONTEST AuzzieMatt 2024 SkyTrak Experience Giveaway

A dozen balls and a 94.
Back