Search results for query: *

1. badolds

Getting Swing Speed?

Pga ss and golf galaxy have free booths that you can test equipment in. Your swing speed will be displayed on the screen with a bunch of other things to help you find what fits you best. You can rent a booth for an hour at a simulator place pretty inexpensively as well.
  2. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

Played Das Verblassen for the first time last night. It was very fun. Lots of forced carries...over molten lava!
  3. badolds

First Look: Callaway Apex 21 Irons

I played the std. Apex 21 from release until just a few weeks ago. I moved on because I had them in the bag for 3 years and was ready to look at something else for a while. Performance was not a part of the decision to move on, in fact they are the best irons I ever played followed closely by...
  4. badolds

Shaft recommendations for fairway woods

Completely random but the kbs td has been incredible for me in fairway wood and brnr mini driver.
  5. badolds

2023 Cobra KING TEC Hybrids

Looking at picking up one of these. Curious about the sound. I prefer a nice titanium sounding crack at impact.
  6. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

Sounds great guys. Let's make it happen!
  7. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

My wife can be used as a sort of simulator wife greviance consultant if need be 😂
  8. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

My wife was not okay at all a few years back when I started talking about building a sim. Let's face it, there is not much appeal for a golf sim to most wives. She did not freak out once she figured out I was serious but she was not thrilled about "my" toy. Before the sim room we had a computer...
  9. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

Audio\video will be great but it's not necessary for game play. We pmd a bit during the round. If we get more players involved there will be plenty of slack time to talk $hit, er I mean communicate in a most respectful manner :ROFLMAO:
  10. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

The job is yours then. I say rule with an iron fist!
  11. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

The online play was seamless and quite enjoyable. The garage crew needs to get a weekly game going.
  12. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

@PiratePenguin offered but i dont have a web cam yet
  13. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

That was fun! Paynes Valley has wide open fairways but the greens have teeth! We will play again soon and hope some other THPERS can join in!
  14. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

@PiratePenguin and I are going to get in a round later today!
  15. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

I can play then I do believe. Have you played online before? Should be easy to set up although this will be my first try?
  16. badolds

Garage Simulator Crew

Anybody want to try an online gspro game this week? I can play nearly anytime but late night is best. I have only played local matches so far but would love to play online with the garage crew!
  17. badolds

Contemplating Retirement - Describe Your Transition

Sitting in bed listening to the coffee pot load my generator is very relaxing. Carol is cooking some bacon for breakfast tacos then we are off for another day exploring the Utah wilderness. Hopefully tonight will be clear and we can get some dark sky views of the milky way. Last day out in the...
  18. badolds

Would this stop you from playing?

Not playing in those conditions unless it's a once in a lifetime experience. It was cold and pouring rain the first day of the 2019 Grandaddy and we all toughed if out.
Back