Search results for query: *

1. Daluteh

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Now that it started, the flood gates have opened so to speak. I'm excited to see your team forming up.
  2. Daluteh

GIR Percentage Could be Misleading?

I agree, GIR is what GIR is - and that's all. I don't measure anything else with it. Did I get the ball on the green in 2 less than what the hole's par is? In my case 9% of the time I do that. So 91% of the time I do not, of that there's another breakdown of what happened, but if I look at...
  3. Daluteh

The Official Banter Away Thread

I have some, but since I travel so much I never know where I'm going to land.
  4. Daluteh

Choose Your Dormie Network Destination

A bunch of us used it after our bonus golf round, they do have one it was fine, nothing outrageous or anything but it was still nicer than 98% of other ones I've been in. Couple showers and plenty of space.
  5. Daluteh

Story of cube life. It's the worst. I have office doors and there are still some people so loud that you can hear past a closed door. I am currently in a big group office right now and there are two people on speakerphone in meetings - both in the same room.
  6. Daluteh

Cheese curds

So much, but this is not one of the things I will admit to. There is nothing wrong with not liking weird salty milk cheese.
  7. Daluteh

Cheese curds

Not the nose...
  8. Daluteh

Do you own a golf cart?

They'll still win the NFC North this year, now is the time to do it.
  9. Daluteh

Cheese curds

Very against them, to the point where it's a soft pass when they are ordered as a group appetizer and a hard no to ever get them myself.
  10. Daluteh

Make Percentage? (from Shot Scope)

Greens might not be as true, but they are also not as tricky. So many straight putts on my home course.
  11. Daluteh

Make Percentage? (from Shot Scope)

That's what I did and looked mine up. Mine is 59% from that range. My 3-6 feet is only 45% so apparently that extra couple of feet helps me out. I would guess I would say 49% though? I think people probably make about half of their putts from that range.
  12. Daluteh

Appreciate you right back. The new avatar confused me.
  13. Daluteh

I was very proud, but we also had fire. #EagleScout
  14. Daluteh

What backpack is that? I'm looking for another carry on style one that's more work backpack than carry on duffle style.
  15. Daluteh

Unlikely if it's locked down, we have networks the same way. You need to allow the client software on the computer for it to print to the networks, so you have that choice.
  16. Daluteh

Photo Heavy Course Photo of the Day: Ballyhack Edition

Sure was, it's all fun and games until your partner goes ass over end down on 14! If I knew then what I know now I would have kept the camera rolling.
  17. Daluteh

How do you pronounce McDonalds?

No way, I had a salad for dinner. =)
  18. Daluteh

Tour Event Charley Hull - Ripping Heaters while Signing

Jon Daly looks good.
  19. Daluteh

Vehicle range on one tank

I agree with you there, I don't think the 100 pounds (that goes down over time) is that significant of a difference. I would MUCH rather fill up 30 gallons in the sub zero temps once than 15 gallons twice. You can start the pump and go sit in the truck for a few minutes.
  20. Daluteh

That's where I'm at. Same pack probably. I am fine with manual, but my wife really likes electric and it's frankly not something that I care enough about that if she wants matching toothbrushes - more power to our marriage!
Back