Search results for query: *

1. Tenputt

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

I am still trying to settle in to the Cruiser. I am struggling with long lags, but from 10 feet in it is superb.
  2. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

Good read
  3. Tenputt

TaylorMade Qi10 Drivers

I never weigh them. I could.
  4. Tenputt

Scheffler just got arrested!

Define “fun.” 😂
  5. Tenputt

Think about it this way. What if a trial were scheduled during a tournament that Scottie wants to play in. He is averaging about $1.7 Million per tournament entered. I believe he would plead out to anything that does not leave some lasting negative cloud rather than lose that tournament. He...
  6. Tenputt

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

This is my 54*, after about 100 balls. My other wedges are not showing anywhere near the same consistent strike pattern. I wish I could do it through the bag. Something about this wedge really works for the way I deliver the club
  7. Tenputt

He pleads because it is not with his time to come back and sit through a trial. We all have plead to a traffic violation, eh ok ch are infractions or misdemeanors, depending on the jurisdiction.
  8. Tenputt

Less serious than reckless driving?
  9. Tenputt

I have not made a substantive comment, because there is just so much that is speculation. However, some of the “facts” are coming out. It seems to me that it was all a huge misunderstanding. Is it not possible that Scottie simply did not know that he was dealing with a police officer? In...
  10. Tenputt

Tongue in cheek comment wit reference to the number of posts some are able to make.
  11. Tenputt

I was just teasing you.
  12. Tenputt

Ha ha. You wouldn’t expect the attorney to admit wrongdoing on behalf of his client would you? Where would be the fun and money in that?
  13. Tenputt

Mizuno ST-G Titanium Fairway Woods

I have been tempted to try the new TaylorMade Mini Driver, but then I hit a shot like this with the ST-G 3w and the temptation ebbs.
  14. Tenputt

It is horrible that a tragic death has occurred. That’s a tough one. It is also too bad that the 5th most important tournament of the four majors has been upended.
  15. Tenputt

There, got that edited for you.
  16. Tenputt

What time do you generally roll out of bed?
  17. Tenputt

My question is simple. What percentage of the participants on this thread is able to hold full time jobs?
  18. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

Will game 7 of this Nuggets/T Wolves series be epic or another blowout? The series is going the distance, but the games have not been all that exciting. An interesting series…
  19. Tenputt

NBA 2023 - 2024

I am so glad that I don’t bet. I would have bet, assuming that Luka was too physically compromised to have the kind of game that he had in game 5. I would have bet, believing that the Nuggets had broken the T Wolves and that having fully asserted himself, Jokic was too much to overcome. I...
  20. Tenputt

Handicap variance.

Sandbagger. 😂. JK
Back