Search results for query: *

1. Pops

For Sale Titleist T200 T350 mixed set

Price drop to 1k shipped. Let’s get these moved.
  2. Pops

How not to leave your rangefinder behind….

Keys in the case is pretty much a guarantee that you won’t leave. Or it should be anyway.
  3. Pops

For Sale Mint PXG Gen 6 Double Chrome irons 5 - Gap

Wish I could trade you a set of T200 heads for your PXG heads
  4. Pops

Please for your kids through your crap away.

It’s been considered
  5. Pops

Mods need title change. Please for your kids sake throw your crap away.
  6. Pops

About to pull my hair out trying to clean out my mother’s house. Spent 6 hours today going thru nothing but old mail and junk. Boarder line hoarder. Don’t leave this on your kids
  7. Pops

Choose One: Little Debbie, with a twist

Has to be cosmic brownie.
  8. Pops

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Hoping mine arrive before I leave for a golf trip Monday. If not I still face some from those that I purchased. I used an RX mindset for this mornings round. Still working on swing changes so having something to make me focus on a routine helps. Let’s just say I’m having trust issues with new...
  9. Pops

What club?

Most likely 5 iron. I don’t really the last time I hit it. 4 iron I’ll use off the tee from time to time on a couple holes if I play up a set of tees with the guys at noon.
  10. Pops

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

I’m taking Team Koske on this one. Caps are really even across the teams. Koske takes JB down in singles to lead the team to a win.
  11. Pops

CONTEST AuzzieMatt 2024 SkyTrak Experience Giveaway

7 lost and 89 in singles
  12. Pops

My Cousin Vinny Fries

Oh my those look good
  13. Pops

ANNOUNCEMENT SWAG for SkyTrak Experience Participants

Super awesome list of goodies. I love the new Sky Trak.
  14. Pops

Indoor gun range.

Looking at building myself a new shop/simulator. Looking at selling properties where we lived prior to our move to Stillwater. Need small fab shop a place for my 5th wheel and golf simulator. Figured while I’m building I might even put in a couple shooting lanes. While I’m at it I might as...
  15. Pops

Name your snack

16. Pops

For Sale Titleist T200 T350 mixed set

Price reduced 1100.00 or will sell or trade heads
  17. Pops

Give me your #1 bucket list course…

Guys trip to Pinehurst would be really cool
  18. Pops

Colorado Members thread

Headed to Salida at the crack of dawn Monday. Going out to do a little maintenance spring spraying around the house. Buddy and I normally make a little golf trip out of it. Four mile and Keystone Ranch are among a couple courses being considered. What others should we consider. Played...
  19. Pops

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Looking forward to diving into these. As I e said before I bought some when they were released. Dabbled with the tech and found it to be beneficial. This was all about the time I started work with Blake at my local GolfTec. Swing changes more or less displaced my golf for a couple months. Spent...
Back