1. adwillingham

Happy 16th Birthday to THP

Happy Birthday THP!!
  2. adwillingham

Forum Name Change

Go for it PILCH
  3. adwillingham

Tour Event 2024 Charles Schwab Challenge

Congratulations to Davis Riley…love seeing the former Bama golfers win on tour.
  4. adwillingham

CONTEST The Grind - 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

1. What is the current state of your game right now and what are you doing to improve? (if nothing, that is okay too) 2. Are you an active THPer and what are you doing to become more active? Answer/Entry: Driver is poor, but rest is ok. Definitely need lessons. I could definitely improve my...
  5. adwillingham

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Going to the Grandaddy

DOUG!!!! Congratulations my friend!!
  6. adwillingham

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats: You are Headed to the Titleist Experience

Congratulations everyone...the Titleist folks are top notch
  7. adwillingham

2024 Titleist Vokey SM10 Review

Just got back from a very suboptimal range session. This time I really wanted to hit both my Vokeys and my Callaway MD4 back to back to try to compare a bit. My swing wasn't great today, but I did want to share some thoughts. In line with @Jman's thoughts earlier, I love the weight...
  8. adwillingham

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

I’m going against the form guide and saying for some reason that Jordan Spieth completes his career Grand Slam this week.
  9. adwillingham

Hello from Alabama

Welcome to THP! I’m still spoiled by the RTJ Trail, and I haven’t lived in Alabama for the past 18 years now.
  10. adwillingham

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Entry has been sent…it was fun to see some names from the past in those threads, both as participants and as supporters.
  11. adwillingham

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

Titleist events are always terrific...best of luck to all that enter
  12. adwillingham

With the new L grind lob wedges being released through WedgeWorks, I wanted to comment on that part of the strategy based on conversation I was having with Aaron during the event. I love that Titleist does these mini online releases. It gives customers options that wouldn't make sense volume...
  13. adwillingham

Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks L Grind

I love that Titleist does these mini online releases. It gives customers options that wouldn't make sense volume wise for full retail release, and it also keeps driving traffic to Vokey as a new product release. Even if this particular grind doesn't work for someone looking into it, the...
  14. adwillingham

Made a point to get out to a range today to really focus on the Vokeys. Not a range I'd been to before, and unfortunately not one close enough to the house to get to regularly. They did only allow hitting off mats, but at least these were not flat mats, but ones with artificial grass blades...
  15. adwillingham

We've got storms rolling through and some end of the school year activities the next couple days, but as it relates to Vokeys, there had been a question posed by the forum during the event that I thought the reply would add value in this thread as well. This question was around if Vokey would...
  16. adwillingham

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Excellent choice…those were so good last week, think I had four between the dinners
  17. adwillingham

I got some initial thoughts about the 50 degree into the thread on Saturday, but didn't get back for initial 54 and 58 thoughts. I have been playing a 50 - 54 - 58 combo for some time. I have tried a 60 a couple of times, but didn't feel much benefit there (and usually struggles with it...
  18. adwillingham

I've included a couple of pictures below that are just from the rounds/range at Ballyhack. For the larger audience, in a general sense, we were told by Aaron at the event that anytime the finish is different than the underlying metal color, that you will see the wear like this...even more so...
  19. adwillingham

LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Congratulations Jeff!! Nicely done.
  20. adwillingham

While I haven't been able to get back out to practice more with the new Vokeys since I got back from Ballyhack, I did want to start posting my thoughts from using them there. To reiterate from my fitting, I ended up with a 50.12 F bent one degree strong (so effectively a 49.11)...this was...
Back