Search results for query: *

1. dhartmann34

What Are You Working On?

Lately it's been trying to get to my front foot and transition well. I feel like I've done good work on those items... So now I'm trying to trust that they're kicking in without thinking about them. So the past couple days during my rounds... I had a few simple thoughts. 1. Focus on a spot on...
  2. dhartmann34

What did you shoot today?

Got in all 18 today! Definitely a little wet from the 1"+ rain yesterday... Which is why we didn't finish yesterday. But a 73 with three birdies today. And a double bogey that should have been a par at worst. Things are coming together.
  3. dhartmann34

What did you shoot today?

Even par through 15 before the rain came. Handicap assisted it to a 3.3 differential for the day.
  4. dhartmann34

Whelp----I got soft capped 🤷🏼

Posted here yesterday that I got soft capped... Then today I shoot even par through 15 holes before the rain set in. Guess my inner golf self got a wakeup call 😂
  5. dhartmann34

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Played a quick 15 before the rain started!
  6. dhartmann34

Best Cover Song of All Time?

We were just talking about this in a CC Facebook group I admin. Very solid.
  7. dhartmann34

Grayson Murray died last night

I didn't see that he did pass from that. I was saying that he had battled a lot of things and was seemingly moving in a good direction and then he passes away. It could have been a heart attack, or anything else. I don't know.
  8. dhartmann34

Stop Putting ________ On Cheeseburgers

Put whatever you want on a burger. I'm gonna do the same. Especially pickles, grilled mushrooms and onions and mayonnaise. Gonna toast my bun too.
  9. dhartmann34

Whelp----I got soft capped 🤷🏼

Yeeeeep... After only 5 rounds. Ugh. Need to play more golf... And make more birdies. Stat!
  10. dhartmann34

Grayson Murray died last night

Been thinking about this all day. Absolutely awful news. Not because he was a tour player, but because he was a human being that seemed to finally be in a decent place with his past struggles. 😞
  11. dhartmann34

Dhartmann34's Swing Battle and Journey....

I've taken the swing changes to full effort. I bought a pass at the nice driving range just across the way from my house. All the balls me and the kids can hit. Stacked in nice pyramids with great grass. Nice mat area for when it's wet or if I don't want to get into the dirt. Beautiful putting...
  12. dhartmann34

Puma Phantomcat Nitro Golf Shoes

I snagged these yesterday and they were just delivered by Amazon within the hour. Looking forward to trying them on. Highly recommended by @Rambler so for that price I had to.
  13. dhartmann34

Iowa man loses everything in Tornado. Begs for new clubs.

The video of that tornado is insane. Tornados inside tornados! While id be worried about far more than clubs... I hope he finds some peace from the game while picking up the pieces to a normal life again.
  14. dhartmann34

House Value vs. Property Taxes.

Your home value is pretty high though, correct? I'm jealous of your no state income tax! Our home value is taxed at $13,600 on a $420,000 home.
  15. dhartmann34

Right?! Illinois is insane. So many seniors that have lived here 40+ years are having to sell houses with no mortgages... Bc they can't afford the property taxes on social security and tiny pensions.
  16. dhartmann34

We're getting slammed and it makes me sick. Even worse, the next few years are going to hurt even more when full assessments kick in. We hit $13,800 for the 2023 tax year.... Being paid this year. I expect $15-$16k by 2025. 🤢 We built/bought at $415k in 2021. Current new homes being built in...
  17. dhartmann34

Rory NOT returning to Policy Board

Good! He's far out there in terms of being able to represent all the players he's supposed to represent.... Kinda like most U.S. politicians I guess.
  18. dhartmann34

Bowling

Finished up our league this past Saturday. Had a good night for myself. 189, 160, 156. We finished 4th in our once a month couples league... Which is great considering we've never been better than 15th before. There are 28 4-person teams. I raised my average this year. Maybe because of the...
  19. dhartmann34

McLovin's Journey to Improve

Thoughts on mental training? I'm considering it. Although I definitely had a break through with have a swing que that doesn't think about positions, angles or anything like that. But I think the mental training might be very helpful for myself.
Back