Search results for query: *

1. Sox_Fan

Charity tournaments on a weekend

We have a couple on Friday afternoon, but pretty much all are on Saturday morning at my home course.
  2. Sox_Fan

Stats ?: If you were to drive a green would you consider that a fairway hit?

I would never have to worry about that because I can't hit the ball far enough, but if I happened to drive a par 4, I wouldn't care whether I got credit for a fairway hit or not.
  3. Sox_Fan

WWYO: Butchers Cellar

BC Onion Blossom Ribeye Mac & Cheese
  4. Sox_Fan

Which Pizza?

Several solid choices. I will go with The Classics.
  5. Sox_Fan

15,000th post

Congratulations on the big milestone! 👏🍻
  6. Sox_Fan

93civiccpe's 2024 SkyTrak Experience Contest

IN! Looking forward to following you guys in this Experience.
  7. Sox_Fan

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Mitsubishi Shaft Experience

All paid up and ready for this amazing Experience! Can't wait to get to Ballyhack and enjoy all that it offers and put a new awesome driver shaft in play!
  8. Sox_Fan

Personal Milestones

Great stuff! Congratulations on your and your family's awesome accomplishments!
  9. Sox_Fan

Bridgestone Golf MINDSET Visual Technology

Played the RX MindSet yesterday for the first time. The ball was awesome but, unfortunately, my game was not. For those that may have missed it on my earlier post, I am just now starting to play again after a lengthy layoff so I am still trying to find my swing and game again. This was also...
  10. Sox_Fan

Volvik XT Soft Golf Balls Review

Played 9 holes with one of these balls yesterday. I am not a fan of a really firm feeling ball but this one was probably a bit softer than what I prefer. Performance-wise, I thought it was a solid ball. A touch shorter, for me, off the tee than the Condor (which I used for the other 9 holes)...
  11. Sox_Fan

Volvik XT Soft On Sale

Played 9 with one of these yesterday. Very solid ball.
  12. Sox_Fan

Choose One: Little Debbie, with a twist

Give me the Nutty Bars.
  13. Sox_Fan

Is a taco a sandwich?

Nope
  14. Sox_Fan

Getting ready to head out for my first round with the MindSet RX ball. Looking forward to trying both the MindSet shot preparation steps and this new version of the Tour B RX that I have not tried yet.
  15. Sox_Fan

Graphite shaft pulling

Like others have said, I wouldn't do it without a proper shaft puller. I have always used heat guns when pulliing graphite shafts from heads or adapters.
  16. Sox_Fan

Hello from Alabama

Welcome to THP!
  17. Sox_Fan

Is Chips and Salsa the Bread and Butter of Mexican Restaurants?

Absolutely and it should be brought to the table without having to ask IMO.
  18. Sox_Fan

Scheffler just got arrested!

I just hope they treat him like they would you or I. Justice should not favor the famous and privileged IMO.
  19. Sox_Fan

ACCRA Shogun Series

I have been playing Accra shafts in my drivers for the last 5 or so years so I am definitely intrigued to learn more.
  20. Sox_Fan

Looks like the balls are starting to roll in hot and heavy. My Tour B RX MindSet balls arrived a couple of hours ago. I have been playing the RX model as my primary ball ever since they have been making them, dating way back to the beginning of the B330 balls. I have done countless online...
Back