Search results for query: *

1. blugold

Outdated Equipment?

Yes. Grow the economy.
  2. blugold

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

Bench presses, presses, and rows tonight. Everything moved exactly how I would want. I am pretty happy.
  3. blugold

Horrible day

Golf is hard. Relearning the game can't be easy, because we are all learning it still. Remember, the best players in the world can win a tournament one week, miss the cut the next. When a round is going off the rails, I like to walk to my ball and look at the flag. It's impossible to have...
  4. blugold

Ok , l’ll admit it , l’ve changed

Speaking of iron headcovers, this is one of my favorite pictures. My father-in-law's clubs. Covers on the irons, not on the woods.
  5. blugold

2024 TaylorMade TP5 and TP5x Golf Balls

@pumbaa @Roadrunner They're glorious. It may be superficial, but this is the sort of thing that could convert me to a 14 club TaylorMade homer. The only thing I don't love, every ball in the box is a #1. That's either a jinx or TaylorMade can see the future. We will see on Saturday.
  6. blugold

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

He's the best boring golfer out there. There's good golf substance there, but no flavor.
  7. blugold

What's the best movie you've seen recently?

There's so much movie in that movie.
  8. blugold

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Congratulations gentlemen!!!
  9. blugold

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

I'm not sure 44" is "tour standard" length anymore. That seems like out of date information.
  10. blugold

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

That was a fun trip down memory lane
  11. blugold

There really is no "standard". There are also a lot of touring professionals playing at or over 45". Including all 5 of the Top 5 in the OWGR (based on a quick Google search).
  12. blugold

I play at 45". I have played at 45.5" and had no issues. In my mind, 45" is a perfect length with how the club sits at address with my anthropometry. I think dispersion is overrated and want the driver still be a distance weapon. How short would we have to cut a driver to make a significant...
  13. blugold

Also, the contoured texture on the SDR vest Tiger is wearing doesn't look good. It makes the vest looked wrinkled.
  14. blugold

Is Luke Donald wearing spikes AJ1s?
  15. blugold

What club?

60° wedge
  16. blugold

Letterkenny

For the Funko crew
  17. blugold

Nike/Jordan golf shoes: Embrace the crazy.

I just don't love the 9s.
  18. blugold

Letterkenny

Watch out boys.
  19. blugold

2024 Better You Fitness Thread

Best be doin' yer squats me matey
Back