Search results for query: *

1. Sean

Rory & Amanda Balionas affair?

It's the Internet. I sat next to her during our lunch. She didn't mention Rory once.
  2. Sean

Scheffler just got arrested!

I agree. It just makes Louisville and the state of Kentucky look bad.
  3. Sean

How Do You Rank the Majors?

That's why I rank it last.
  4. Sean

The 60 and over Thread

That's as it should be. I really don't understand slow play.
  5. Sean

The 60 and over Thread

Mine first iron is a 7, followed by a 9 and 7 wood.
  6. Sean

MtlJeff says: Go low in 2024--the thread

Jeff, maybe this will help?
  7. Sean

How Do You Rank the Majors?

I’ve always ranked them as: US Open The Open Championship The PGA The Masters Most disagree with that ranking. I ran across the order in which Gary Player and Jack Nicklaus ranks them, and was a bit surprised: Gary Player: The Open Championship The US Open The PGA The Masters Jack Nicklaus...
  8. Sean

Club add/drop recommendations please

My strength is short game too and I also had a hole in my bag so I put in a 62º wedge. It's been great for short sided and flop shots and has saved me more than a few strokes.
  9. Sean

The ageing Titleist TSR woods are the least interesting woods on the market /// and are awesome.

Spot on, which is why there is no one "best", it all comes down to what works for you. On a side note, last October I toured Titleist Ball Plant #3 with Michael Breed. They have a great corporate culture and their commitment to quality borders on fanatical.
  10. Sean

MtlJeff says: Go low in 2024--the thread

...yeah, I can understand your frustration missing those putts. My strength is short game: scrambling I get up and down a bit more than 60% of the time**, and average 27.97 putts per round so far this year. I usually shoot in the low-mid 80s, but shot a 74 a few weeks ago. If it wasn't for my...
  11. Sean

House Value vs. Property Taxes.

My sister lives in Burr Ridge and I was shocked at what she pays in property taxes. It's beyond ridiculous.
  12. Sean

Inconsistency

Consistency and golf seem to be an oxymoron.
  13. Sean

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

I had some issues with BD at one time, but being young he made some mistakes, which all of us have done. To expect perfection out of a person because he plays great golf, is a bit unrealistic.
  14. Sean

The final group is a full hole behind. I wonder if they'll be put on the clock?
  15. Sean

Still trying to figure out what an "outright lead" is as opposed to the lead. :unsure:
  16. Sean

Tip of the cap to Xander. So far he's playing great. Hard to catch up with someone who's pouring in the birdie putts. Still, he has the back nine waiting.
  17. Sean

Just an aside, PGAT Radio mentioned the Bryson was at the range until 10:00pm last night.
  18. Sean

I saw that...and an island green no less.
  19. Sean

Finding a motion that works

Most of us are always "fixing" our swings, so it's hard to develop a consistent swing because we are always changing it.
  20. Sean

Live round contest (5-19)

Damn, sunshine and shorts...very nice. Hopefully I will be able to experience that sooner rather than later.
Back