3. JB

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Major threads on THP are the best
  4. JB

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Later today...
  5. JB

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Recently we held signups for Shaft Up #3 headed to Hidden Creek in NJ. Two lucky winners won an all expenses paid trip, including travel and of course a new Cobra DarkSpeed driver fitting. Join me in congratulating the two participants. @That post @esg777
  6. JB

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Monday evening we kick off the 2024 SkyTrak Experience where two teams battle it out at beautiful Victoria National Golf Club. Playing alongside the team from SkyTrak, THPers are ready to share the entire experience with you. The Prize Just because you are not at Victoria National with us...
  7. JB

Visiting Ballyhack Golf Club

Totally agree. I have a feeling next week is going to be tough at Victoria National, but the pins at Ballyhack were fantastic.
  8. JB

Hatch golf

Would you say beaten to death?
  9. JB

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Two things I can always count on in the MC thread. 1. College football reference because people love teenagers evidently. 2. Forgiveness being an issue for most golfers. Both things I will never understand.
  10. JB

Official Rant of the Day

Don’t be the person that talks on the phone in an elevator. Especially if you are the one also using it to g from 2-1. Nobody cares that your mother in law is visiting
  11. JB

The MC is about men, not teenagers running around playing a sport so fat old white dudes can get excited and pound their chest because they once paid money to sit in a classroom on a campus.
  12. JB

Handicap variance.

#OutingApproved
  13. JB

Im in Michigan right now. Their color is blue. They havent won in ******* centuries. @jdtox is the only winner and he wants to leave. The red wave is coming...even if some of our team skims a bit.
Back