Search results for query: *

1. Jank

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Unbelievable turnaround time by Bag Boy! Awesome cart!
  2. Jank

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I will say, every time I see the Hideaway pic posted in the OP in a thread, I just get awestruck. Just nirvana...
  3. Jank

I was so fixated on including the post and almost forgot my username. Crisis averted.
  4. Jank

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

3W or potentially driver
  5. Jank

Where have you played which totally caught you by surprise?

Grand Lake Golf Club in Montgomery, TX Was a course built that had grand plans in a master planned community, but never really took off. The clubhouse is a maintenance shed and there is no practice area. But the layout of the course is fantastic. I’ve played it when the conditions weren’t...
  6. Jank

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Oh man... I suppose Finley just because of the reputation, but I'd be jazzed to take on (and beat) any of them.
  7. Jank

Bowling

Season's over: Finished with a 174 average, 246 high game, 602 high series My stats were better last year (179/264/649), but I had a pretty significant drop off for about 2 months during the season this year.
  8. Jank

Best Cover Song of All Time?

A few more that have been in the rotation for me on YouTube:
  9. Jank

It really is crazy, right? 66 pages for the first one seems tiny compared to what they are now, which shows how much this site has grown over the years. It's also fun seeing some old names while browsing the threads.
  10. Jank

Flip flops

I'm somewhere between "when water is nearby" and "daily driver in the summer". My feet are far too white to wear flip flops more than occasionally.
  11. Jank

When do you most often purchase new golf equipment.?

End of season, usually. Or start of season if it's something I am super excited about or something that desperately* needs replacing. *based on no discernable metrics
  12. Jank

Wordle

Wordle 1,061 2/6* ⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
  13. Jank

My Cousin Vinny Fries

Side question: are these a knife and fork job, or just dig in with our God-given forks?
  14. Jank

Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks L Grind

Gotta love more options! Grind is something that I am quite ignorant on, but I have historically had success using a low bounce lob wedge, so this one definitely piques my interest.
  15. Jank

Hello from Louisiana

Bienvenue én THP!
  16. Jank

Limited Edition ACCRA Kentucky Bourbon Shafts

I quite like these. Would never buy them, but like the way they look.
  17. Jank

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Jake Knapp
Back