Search results for query: *

1. checkered

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Yes! Great THPers there!! Congratulations!! This will be awesome!!
  2. checkered

Greetings from Oakmont, PA

Welcome!! Glad you joined us!
  3. checkered

What club?

hmm I would say probably my 6 iron. Feel like I rarely use that.
  4. checkered

Toulon Valhalla Small Batch Putter

That is freakin gorgeous. Really nicely done putter with the touches they have. That cover is freaking sick too!!
  5. checkered

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

I'd probably go 3W. Only for the fact that I'd probably end up swinging driver out of my shoes trying to get it there and end up duffing it, so 3w probably gets me closer than driver does. Likely would score better just hitting and 8 iron and playing it like a par 4.
  6. checkered

Hello from Alabama

Welcome to THP!!
  7. checkered

Official Rant of the Day

I just let it grow. I'd trim the ends a little bit myself, but typically years between trims at a shop at all. Always awesome when you can find someone good like you did.
  8. checkered

Blood Sugar high

Really something to talk to a doctor about. it is important to take care of it, i know first hand. That said, Exercise is really good for it. Diet and watching sugar and salt intake is helpful as well. can't stress enough talking to a doc and working with them on a plan that will work for you.
  9. checkered

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Haha @jlew seems to be doing his best @Canadan impression and stirring the pot. 🤣🤣🤣
  10. checkered

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I would be thrilled to play against any of them. If i look at last year's team, i am torn...i would lean @JohnnyCallaway maybe or @DNevsCG. They have a fantastic team and any one of them would be a blast to play with. Makes for a hard choice.
  11. checkered

Checkered's Journey to the Morgan Cup and Better Golf

Played 18 this last weekend. got out hella early, so we got around as a foursome walking in about 3.5 hours, which was nice. Didn't have my best swing but was able to check myself and keep things from getting too bad. I have to not rush myself. I have a bad habit of rushing my swing when...
  12. checkered

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Entry in. Remembered each of them happening. finding them wasn't too bad. Sad seeing how many pictures were lost. A trip to see some of the names, too. Pretty cool though how our score tracking has evolved since those earlier days! Great idea for the contest. Love it a lot. Good luck all.
  13. checkered

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Wooo it is here. This is awesome!!!
  14. checkered

When do you most often purchase new golf equipment.?

Oh man, the desire is there on days that end in y, but i tend not to buy very frequently at this point, unfortunately.
  15. checkered

CONTEST AuzzieMatt 2024 SkyTrak Experience Giveaway

Very cool of you to do this. I am gonna say... 9 balls 89
  16. checkered

WWYO: Eternal Sunshine Cafe

I would go with Biscuits and gravy, eggs over medium, potato wedges and an order of bacon.
  17. checkered

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Man this thread sure went sideways. What a bunch of degenerates 🤣🤣 focus people! LOL One more day till contest time. Can't wait. This should be fun.
  18. checkered

Really Good Range Session Question

I think I would just work on chipping with the rest of the balls if that happened. I do generally like to leave on a high note and will leave some balls, but never had it happen that I left very quickly.
  19. checkered

Need opinions. Should the field be upset here? Member Member event Handicap discrepancy.

I figure if he played on 5/1 and posted 5/1 then it is what it is. Had he played some other day then posted it, I'd be more suspect. Granted, it would make you wonder if there are rounds not posted before if they haven't scored that low at all in the past.
Back