Search results for query: *

1. J4U

Alphard Golf club booster v2

I would definitely reach out to their service team to at least log the issue. Maybe they have an answer already if this has happened before. I'm really curious now on mine and will take a listen.
  2. J4U

I do hear it in the video and never noticed that on mine. I never operated it like that inside and now understand how it wouldn't be heard outside. Were you also operating the remote for left/right? Seemed to go in and out like a steering reaction, but possibly not. Just a question. Could...
  3. J4U

Are you asking if we giggle high pitched...then yes. Is this while outside using it? Would have to be pretty loud I would imagine to hear it there. Have a sample so we could hear? I haven't noticed anything with mine like that.
  4. J4U

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

Still have one of those putters. If I jumped on these and was successful... Thank goodness they kind of remind me of the purple mattresses. As I would be sleeping on them as well! So much to love hear and looking forward to seeing how they do in hands. Really mind blowing actually!
  5. J4U

Garage Simulator Crew

That was my question. I'm assuming the webcam lets you see obviously, but is it the only way to talk to each other. Will earbuds or a mic work and is it hard to setup and use while playing together? Can take my wife's webcam from her home office easy enough :ROFLMAO:. Have never done the...
  6. J4U

Lack Of Public Golf Options

I have to drive past/proximity of 7 private courses to get to the closest full size public course. $60-180 is the range and median is around 80 during the week. They have gone up but not like everything else. Availability is rough though as everyone golfs out here I think. Conditions are...
  7. J4U

The SkyTrak+ Launch Monitor

I'm glad people are seeing what I've been saying from the beginning. Randomize that ****! :ROFLMAO:
  8. J4U

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Also a valid data point is all these numbers are total and not carry only. For the person just getting into the tracking it is important to know the difference when pulling a club. It's not always obvious, just worth mentioning for someone beginning the journey.
  9. J4U

CONTEST AuzzieMatt 2024 SkyTrak Experience Giveaway

Balls +1 You find 5 balls looking for your 4 You come in at 87
  10. J4U

Colorado Members thread

Mountain golf is a blast! So different than down by us. Worth the travel.
  11. J4U

Colorado Members thread

If I'm in town, I'm in:ROFLMAO:
  12. J4U

Colorado Members thread

Best time is during the week, he won't be available. ;) Seriously though, it's tough to get a weekend round if your not in advance booking mode or have an in. He does have that option at his course, so that's good. Best time is early morning during the week. Not always guaranteed a quick...
  13. J4U

Best Approach Angle

Would be more comfortable with the Red approach for sure.
  14. J4U

Thank You to a THPer

@jlew is a pretty good one.
  15. J4U

Volvik Condor and Condor X Golf Balls Review

Went looking for them after trying yours with no luck. Really appreciate the gesture my friend!
  16. J4U

EXPERIENCE The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

This one is going to be awesome! Can't wait to follow along!
  17. J4U

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Haven't received any info on my V5 purchase yesterday so sent off an email to customer support to see if it's in the system. A little worried as the card was charged and they are so great about communication. Edit: As in true fashion, quick response from their customer service. Order received...
Back