Search results for query: *

1. Canadan

CONTEST The Bracket Challenge on THP - Stanley Cup Playoffs and Thread

Wow, the other angle on the Bennett hit is definitely worthy of a discussion. ....but no one pities 63, do they? Karma?
  2. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

just continuing the trend of giving people knee jerk reactions to products they know next to nothing about. Par for the course.
  3. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

I'm just trying to imagine what @Templet0n does to a golf club to get it that dirty in the back lmao
  4. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

I think everyone should be skeptical, but excited at the proposition. Usually that makes things more exciting when they hit it and it inevitably wows or fails. What I love about a release like this, is the potential, and the unknown. I tend to love going back to drivers as the most extreme...
  5. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

LMAO! What a freaking reference... I'd have gone with something a bit easier to digest like dentures or a prosthetic leg or something
  6. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

I think that it is entirely accurate to suggest that 3D printing a lattice structure in a golf club is fundamentally different IN GOLF. That's obviously the focus here, at least from a construction standpoint. What will be incredibly interesting is how it applies to the golf swing. We've...
  7. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

I guess it depends on what you're looking for in an iron. The intent of this project is to present a player style iron with the performance benefits of a game improvement iron. Based on the feedback we've received from Cobra (and presented in the article), that has been achieved. I'm not sure...
  8. Canadan

Limited Edition ACCRA Kentucky Bourbon Shafts

duuuude barrel finish looks wild.
  9. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

yeah, the quantity is tough. Seems like the time it takes to produce them is a barrier as well - at least for now without having an entire factory floor of printers churning them out. We've seen this a bit in the industry before, where new ideas start small based on the machine buy-in needed...
  10. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

No, I'm asking how you're drawing a connection between that wedge with some milling on it, and this iron. Keep in mind, every gram saved is a gram that can be placed elsewhere. Without 'capping' that area of the iron, which is a fairly common cavity location on an iron, they're able to put...
  11. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

this is a pretty big reach, isn't it? The correlation is 'there is stuff there'?
  12. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

Is the tech not vastly different? The process surely is. a microwaved pizza is going to cost different than a brick oven pizza, right? a urethane golf ball is going to cost different than a surlyn ball, right? Hopefully the process is refined to bring price and production time down.
  13. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

Yeah, I hope the reality of the process doesn't get overlooked.
  14. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

I definitely read 'con' in the other way - like they were trying to con people. This makes a lot more sense. Of course the price is going to be a barrier - that's fair.
  15. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

what makes you think the price is a con?
  16. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

Leo would be proud.
  17. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

I am pretty baffled by these irons. In a lot of ways, Cobra is redefining weight placement and material management, and it is being done in a completely durable (yes of course I asked that question) and high performing package. I'm totally interested to experience the contact these present...
  18. Canadan

Cobra LIMIT3D Irons

I understand that some LE stuff plays into this sort of reality, but I am not at all under the impression that it applies here. The time it takes to manufacture the heads, the cost related to the printing process and materials (and of course the R&D secondary reality to it all), this feels more...
  19. Canadan

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

SUPER exciting to have Hidden Creek and Titleist both back in the lineup for THP Experience awesomeness!
Back