CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

Congrats Team Blake on the W.

congrats team blake

…but I punched out with a 7i and got it on the far left side and had one of the best 2 putts of my life for a par

IMG_1544.jpeg

IMG_1545.jpeg

Congrats team Blake!

Congrats to Team Blake on the win! This was a fun follow and I can never get enough of Ballyhack!

Thanks to all the participants @Wildcat @JohnSinVA @JonD @mson @shanewu for bringing us along and sharing info about the Edel clubs you put in play. Definitely intrigued by the Array putter now.
The array putters are solid. Once people started settling in more putts started dropping. I had some really good lags with mine and saw @shanewu with some great lags and makes.

Still catching up and once again course is looking amazing. Congrats Team Blake on the win.

Congrats Team Blake on the win!!

Congrats Team Blake on picking up the Win. Thank you all for taking us along on the ride with you, Ballyhack continues to impress everytime an event is held there.

Congrats on the win Team Blake, and to Team JB, ya'll put up a good fight. Great golf from both teams. I know you had a blast. Thanks for all the posts, updates and for all the information on Edel. Safe travels home.

The array putters are solid. Once people started settling in more putts started dropping. I had some really good lags with mine and saw @shanewu with some great lags and makes.
The F-3 with the T-bar alignment plate would be pretty sweet. I also like the looks of the F-1. The milling on the face looks really cool. It's different. Seems like it did a pretty decent job of putting a good roll on the ball too.

Great playing everyone and awesome updates throughout the day.

Came in late, just got caught up after all the dust had already settled. Great singles match between @Wildcat and @mson, taking it all the way to 18 for the half! Congrats to Team Blake on a convincing win @EdelBlake @mson @shanewu and Mike! Once again, Ballyhack delivered the goods, such an amazing and photogenic course. Thanks to Edel Golf for such a great experience, it was a fun follow!

Back