CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Shadow boxes ordered to commence some ideas I have for stuff from the event and course.

We just got through our camera roll and wanted to share this photo album from the event. There are plenty of great pictures from both on and off the course that I think you guys would love to see—including a couple fun shots of some of you getting iced!

Also, as another thank you, we wanted to extend a coupon code to anyone who followed along in the forum these past couple days. If you've been inspired to check out our website and have been eyeing something special, use code BALLYHACK24 for 20% off of anything excluding the Volt.

Thanks again for making this event so special!
Thank you so much for sharing this!

Nitron will be purchased for Christmas this year.

Being in the wrong spot along with the pin placements yesterday was TOUGH. I also think the back is way harder than the front
The back is really tough, 10 looks easy from the tee but as you get closer it narrows so much and the hazards take over your vision. And then it gets harder from there.

We just got through our camera roll and wanted to share this photo album from the event. There are plenty of great pictures from both on and off the course that I think you guys would love to see—including a couple fun shots of some of you getting iced!

Also, as another thank you, we wanted to extend a coupon code to anyone who followed along in the forum these past couple days. If you've been inspired to check out our website and have been eyeing something special, use code BALLYHACK24 for 20% off of anything excluding the Volt.

That's awesome! Thank you.

Thank you all for being there and supporting this large group of golfing misfits!

I just had some interaction with customer service as the accessory bag on my old original Quad cart is failing at the seams and they gave me the part number and order info and for less than $20, I have a new bag on the way! The whole transaction was simple and quick and I thank Bag Boy for that!

I was really hoping someone got me getting iced, I didn't want @Muchmore to get all the glory 😂 Your whole team made this so fun and unforgettable.

Don't remember if I already said it in here, but I'm way more excited about the Bag Boy lighter than is probably reasonable. I will use the **** out of it.

Properly de-child-proofed, just used it on the walk from the metro to my Airbnb.

image.jpg

Ended up with 2 of them sorry, so if one of you is missing yours, I'm not sorry.

Last edited:
Questions for all the participants when you get a chance to answer. Which hole was your favorite? Which was your least favorite? Which did you play the best?

Going back and reading everything; don’t think I answered this one.

Favorite hole is 6 because I actually did well on it both days

Least favorite is 16. Roped both drives, but it was a complete s**tshow after that.

Going back and reading everything; don’t think I answered this one.

Favorite hole is 6 because I actually did well on it both days

Least favorite is 16. Roped both drives, but it was a complete s**tshow after that.
Lost Ball count?

the whole run was awesome and the pics from the live rounds in this one were fast and furious....thank you

So here comes a couple of long posts! First I want to say thank you to @JB , @GolferGal and @Bag Boy for the opportunity to even be part of this event! I am beyond blessed and just overwhelmed with joy from this experience.

Teams
Dynamic Duo (from Dynamic Brands) - @Bag Boy , Craig and Perry : You guys were absolutely awesome! I really enjoyed my round with you all and the time we got to chat at the dinners and during the round. Perry started to get his swing back at the end of our round and it was just awesome to see. Perry, you are probably one of the nicest human beings alive. Having your marketing and social media team attend the event was brilliant! Thank you for all your hospitality and generosity and just your overall passion for your products and company. I could just see that every piece of input the group was giving you was being noted in your brains and to see that is awesome. You could just see it on everyone's faces that you believed in your products that speaks volume. Craig, thanks for the insight and wishes on my daughters travel softball career! Both of you guys were just a pleasure to be around! Thank you both again for the bags, the shoe bag, towel, umbrella, cleaning brush and the rest of the swag. OH, Are pink panels for sale yet? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

First in Fun – @JB and @ddec : Sad I didn't get to tee it up with you both but I really enjoyed meeting Dean and seeing you again JB. Congrats on your win and you all absolutely killed it. JB, you and Morgan have something special here on this forum that is like no other place. Super thankful for the opportunity to be part of it!

Anime Gods – @xThor and @Muchmore : Got to spend a lot of time with you all during the pre rounds and a few holes after the event had concluded. I enjoyed all of our conversations during the rounds, dinner and seeing @Muchmore smash the hammer left handed was pretty awesome. Actually, it was just a JOY to see. :ROFLMAO:;) You all's personalities are infectious and never change! @xThor I look forward to our rounds together once you get moved to TN for the new gig!

Matcha Latte – @t-dray and @wazzubrew : You guys were so positive the entire event! @wazzubrew you have to be one of the funniest people I have ever met! @golfmom01! raised a great human being. Congrats on the marriage and if I'm ever out west in my old Navy stomping grounds, I will hit you up. @t-dray I really enjoyed our conversations about swing mechanics and just in general. I think you win the dapper award in my opinion. ;) Looking forward to seeing if you end up with my coach. We will talk soon for sure and if you are in Nashville, hopefully we can get together for a round. @wazzubrew how's that Sun Day Red glove working? Also, hope you all put those ball retrievers to use. :ROFLMAO:

Packing Chowdah – @lambeau and @Mikey D : Was great to share the cottage with you all and you guys are just awesome! I enjoyed all of our conversations at pre event meals, round and throughout the event. Loved all of your matching scripting for the event. Was hoping to tee it up with you two and wish we had gotten more time together, but we will just say until next time.

Aqua Men – @Nashtyone and @ttucliffhanger : As I have stated before @Nashtyone , as soon as participants were announced, you were the one I was hoping I would get paired with and sure enough. The lead up, getting all the swag together and getting to know you has been an absolute pleasure. You are a great human being and glad I get to call you friend. Although our hotels before and after the event weren't the cleanest, we got it done. I think we ham and egg'd it pretty well. First three days was probably some of the best golf of my life, outside of putting. Wish I had been able to pull it together on the last day, but I had so much fun regardless and that's what matters. Working with you on a small grip tweak and seeing the change in your driver was just awesome. You hit some bombs and seeing your expression of happiness when you started hitting the ball well, was just awesome. Just so everyone is aware, he beat me on both rounds at Ballyhack! Looking forward to seeing who you get as a coach moving forward and seeing your game transform even more. So happy for you on the new job, house and to see that you are living life to the fullest. Thank you for everything you did swag wise, our conversations and the time we got to spend together. I truly enjoyed it and looking forward to many more! I will take 3rd place all day!

Touring Purple – @Bus and @Daluteh : Really enjoyed our two rounds together (1 pre-round and 1 last day of event). You guys killed it with the team swag! I actually think that is an understatement. @Daluteh thank you for all the conversations, rounds, and especially the pictures you took of me on course, especially day 2 of the experience! Also, thank you for texting them to me. I typically steer clear of HR guys, but I'll always make an exception for you. :D In all seriousness, I really enjoyed our time together! @Bus , dude...You played some of the best golf of your life, especially day 2. You were smashing driver! You are a great human being and your positivity on everything is infectious. I am so happy @Nashtyone and I got to tee it up with you and @Daluteh the two rounds we did. Enjoyed all the conversations we had during the entire experience.

Smoked Charcuterie - @LSMO and @kiwichris : Enjoyed the time we got to spend together. @LSMO was hoping to get to tee it up with you to hear your Morgan Cup stories and just an inside perspective to the event, but the time we got to chat was great. @kiwichris I really enjoyed our conversations and the few holes we played together after the event was over. @kiwichris you are a stick man! Hope to get to tee it up with you gents soon!

More coming...

So here comes a couple of long posts! First I want to say thank you to @JB , @GolferGal and @Bag Boy for the opportunity to even be part of this event! I am beyond blessed and just overwhelmed with joy from this experience.

Teams
Dynamic Duo (from Dynamic Brands) - @Bag Boy , Craig and Perry : You guys were absolutely awesome! I really enjoyed my round with you all and the time we got to chat at the dinners and during the round. Perry started to get his swing back at the end of our round and it was just awesome to see. Perry, you are probably one of the nicest human beings alive. Having your marketing and social media team attend the event was brilliant! Thank you for all your hospitality and generosity and just your overall passion for your products and company. I could just see that every piece of input the group was giving you was being noted in your brains and to see that is awesome. You could just see it on everyone's faces that you believed in your products that speaks volume. Craig, thanks for the insight and wishes on my daughters travel softball career! Both of you guys were just a pleasure to be around! Thank you both again for the bags, the shoe bag, towel, umbrella, cleaning brush and the rest of the swag. OH, Are pink panels for sale yet? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

First in Fun – @JB and @ddec : Sad I didn't get to tee it up with you both but I really enjoyed meeting Dean and seeing you again JB. Congrats on your win and you all absolutely killed it. JB, you and Morgan have something special here on this forum that is like no other place. Super thankful for the opportunity to be part of it!

Anime Gods – @xThor and @Muchmore : Got to spend a lot of time with you all during the pre rounds and a few holes after the event had concluded. I enjoyed all of our conversations during the rounds, dinner and seeing @Muchmore smash the hammer left handed was pretty awesome. Actually, it was just a JOY to see. :ROFLMAO:;) You all's personalities are infectious and never change! @xThor I look forward to our rounds together once you get moved to TN for the new gig!

Matcha Latte – @t-dray and @wazzubrew : You guys were so positive the entire event! @wazzubrew you have to be one of the funniest people I have ever met! @golfmom01! raised a great human being. Congrats on the marriage and if I'm ever out west in my old Navy stomping grounds, I will hit you up. @t-dray I really enjoyed our conversations about swing mechanics and just in general. I think you win the dapper award in my opinion. ;) Looking forward to seeing if you end up with my coach. We will talk soon for sure and if you are in Nashville, hopefully we can get together for a round. @wazzubrew how's that Sun Day Red glove working? Also, hope you all put those ball retrievers to use. :ROFLMAO:

Packing Chowdah – @lambeau and @Mikey D : Was great to share the cottage with you all and you guys are just awesome! I enjoyed all of our conversations at pre event meals, round and throughout the event. Loved all of your matching scripting for the event. Was hoping to tee it up with you two and wish we had gotten more time together, but we will just say until next time.

Aqua Men – @Nashtyone and @ttucliffhanger : As I have stated before @Nashtyone , as soon as participants were announced, you were the one I was hoping I would get paired with and sure enough. The lead up, getting all the swag together and getting to know you has been an absolute pleasure. You are a great human being and glad I get to call you friend. Although our hotels before and after the event weren't the cleanest, we got it done. I think we ham and egg'd it pretty well. First three days was probably some of the best golf of my life, outside of putting. Wish I had been able to pull it together on the last day, but I had so much fun regardless and that's what matters. Working with you on a small grip tweak and seeing the change in your driver was just awesome. You hit some bombs and seeing your expression of happiness when you started hitting the ball well, was just awesome. Just so everyone is aware, he beat me on both rounds at Ballyhack! Looking forward to seeing who you get as a coach moving forward and seeing your game transform even more. So happy for you on the new job, house and to see that you are living life to the fullest. Thank you for everything you did swag wise, our conversations and the time we got to spend together. I truly enjoyed it and looking forward to many more! I will take 3rd place all day!

Touring Purple – @Bus and @Daluteh : Really enjoyed our two rounds together (1 pre-round and 1 last day of event). You guys killed it with the team swag! I actually think that is an understatement. @Daluteh thank you for all the conversations, rounds, and especially the pictures you took of me on course, especially day 2 of the experience! Also, thank you for texting them to me. I typically steer clear of HR guys, but I'll always make an exception for you. :D In all seriousness, I really enjoyed our time together! @Bus , dude...You played some of the best golf of your life, especially day 2. You were smashing driver! You are a great human being and your positivity on everything is infectious. I am so happy @Nashtyone and I got to tee it up with you and @Daluteh the two rounds we did. Enjoyed all the conversations we had during the entire experience.

Smoked Charcuterie - @LSMO and @kiwichris : Enjoyed the time we got to spend together. @LSMO was hoping to get to tee it up with you to hear your Morgan Cup stories and just an inside perspective to the event, but the time we got to chat was great. @kiwichris I really enjoyed our conversations and the few holes we played together after the event was over. @kiwichris you are a stick man! Hope to get to tee it up with you gents soon!

More coming...
Love the recap, thanks! Yeah, sorry about texting you at 11 or whatever it was hopefully I didn't wake you up. =)

Back