CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

I don't think you can change them like the fitting kit.
You can change all of it. I dunno what availability would be like for different hosels but the screws are there.

Is/Will there a double bend option for any of them?

Reactions: J4U
I just spent the last hour trying to flight wedges. I might ose tomorrows singles round trying g to knock down every shot.
It’s addictive!

Question for thpers following. How well do you think you aim?
Better that choosing the proper target. But both could use work.

Interesting, what would changing the weights in the second pics do?
The second pic isn’t weights. The inside screws hold the alignment plate in place and the outside screws attach the body to the face.

fairly well. But I think it involves my pre-routine
As fair as hitting the line, ehhh, could be better hahah

Dinner looked fantastic
Good playing out there today!
Finish it up Team Blake!
I’ve got coins on the line 😂

Dinner looked fantastic
Good playing out there today!
Finish it up Team Blake!
I’ve got coins on the line 😂
And to all the participants, great job with all the photos and posting. It’s been a great follow

The second pic isn’t weights. The inside screws hold the alignment plate in place and the outside screws attach the body to the face.
Oh ok, thanks!

I have a Club Champion in Memphis and am pondering it very seriously.
Or…and just hear me out…you come to Georgetown to play some golf and I’ll go with you for one at the their Machine Shop in Liberty Hill.

Probably not as well as I think I do. Feel like my misses are distance issues more than left right. I also think my left right misses are caused by bad reads than aiming incorrectly. Not sure if that’s considered bad aiming or not.

Or…and just hear me out…you come to Georgetown to play some golf and I’ll go with you for one at the their Machine Shop in Liberty Hill.
Hmmm. I like this idea.

Good night THP. It’s been a day.

Not sure if I’ve had many better

Back