Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

• Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
  • Appreciation
Reactions: Bus
Selling my Qi10 std driver because the Max is just that much better for me performance wise. I prefer the look and feel of the Qi but I need to stand on a tee and feel confident in what’s about to go down. The Max is giving me that right now with the swing I have. The Qi10 can’t seem to stay off the left side, which is the one miss I loathe.

Selling my Qi10 std driver because the Max is just that much better for me performance wise. I prefer the look and feel of the Qi but I need to stand on a tee and feel confident in what’s about to go down. The Max is giving me that right now with the swing I have. The Qi10 can’t seem to stay off the left side, which is the one miss I loathe.
Love hearing about the performance and confidence you have with the Max. What loft did you end up going with?

Love hearing about the performance and confidence you have with the Max. What loft did you end up going with?

I got the 9 degree based on a recommendation from a fellow THP gent.

I've used 10.5 heads for year now, so this is my first 9 degree in a long long time. It seems I can handle it in because it launches quite nicely for me.

Its weird to think Inplayed a driver for years that had me in the high 3k to mid 4k spin.

The Smoke Max has me firmly in the 2000 to 2800 rpm spin window, and it is so completely different than what I used to play. No ballooning, it is such a different ball flight!

Its weird to think Inplayed a driver for years that had me in the high 3k to mid 4k spin.

The Smoke Max has me firmly in the 2000 to 2800 rpm spin window, and it is so completely different than what I used to play. No ballooning, it is such a different ball flight!
Fitting and Technology matter!

Got 9 holes in today after work. High seventies , no wind , fairways dry. I knew the Max was forgiving and long . Did not realize how long it was until tonight. What a great driver.
That’s great to hear.

That’s awesome!

That's awesome man

Only pulled driver three times at my Tuesday evening league but once was up a straight up hill hole with a little fade action to the left side of the fairway and the other was. Another was an unfortunate semi slice but was left on the right side of the fairway so no harm. The last one was a higher fader into a crazy narrow hole that basically wrecks every round for players because there’s a massive hill that collects balls on the left and complete death short off the tee or anything right. It’s the hardest hole from tee to green because if you hit the fairway anything left or long is death into the green. I was really impressed with how the driver navigated one of our more narrow courses in the area.

Got 9 holes in today after work. High seventies , no wind , fairways dry. I knew the Max was forgiving and long . Did not realize how long it was until tonight. What a great driver.
Nice to see. I only have a couple of rounds in with the Max D but I’m really happy with it.

Fitting and Technology matter!
The AI Smoke driver is so good for so many different golfers. I was somewhat skeptical at first hearing from the Grandaddy team about it. But now, with a Smoke Max D in the bag, I’m a fully invested convert. I’m glad I listened to the guys and happy beyond words that I followed through with a fitting.

The AI Smoke driver is so good for so many different golfers. I was somewhat skeptical at first hearing from the Grandaddy team about it. But now, with a Smoke Max D in the bag, I’m a fully invested convert.

I’m glad I listened to the guys and happy beyond words that I followed through with a fitting.

Congratulations!

Who did your fitting?

Consummating the relationship..

IMG_1046.jpeg

The AI Smoke driver is so good for so many different golfers. I was somewhat skeptical at first hearing from the Grandaddy team about it. But now, with a Smoke Max D in the bag, I’m a fully invested convert. I’m glad I listened to the guys and happy beyond words that I followed through with a fitting.
So glad you happy with it. This club just continues to impress me more and more. Last night I had an "off" night ball striking wise. I still hit 5 of 7 fairways and the 2 I didn't hit missed by a total of 4 feet. So enjoy and welcome to the smoke show!

It’s funny how a driver you might not love the sound of at first, starts to sound much better when you consistently crush it straight! I’m a little in awe of this driver for me right now….

It’s funny how a driver you might not love the sound of at first, starts to sound much better when you consistently crush it straight! I’m a little in awe of this driver for me right now….
It does have an unique sound when you hit the sweet spot. It's become quite addictive for me. I have hit some absolute 💣 bombs with it.

Shot my low score of 35 for 9 holes last night for league. Key was the long drives.

Impressed to say the least by the TD yesterday..I hit 2/5 Drives Solid.. but was complimented on the 3 that I did not hit solid.2/ 3 I hit high on the face and they still flew 95% of my normal distance and my playing partner complimented my ball flight... the other one I hit low on the face and still made it past the tree line I need to get passed. It is funny when you hit one high on the face and you can feel hit.. but still get compliments on the ball flight and distance the ball went.

Impressed to say the least by the TD yesterday..I hit 2/5 Drives Solid.. but was complimented on the 3 that I did not hit solid.2/ 3 I hit high on the face and they still flew 95% of my normal distance and my playing partner complimented my ball flight... the other one I hit low on the face and still made it past the tree line I need to get passed. It is funny when you hit one high on the face and you can feel hit.. but still get compliments on the ball flight and distance the ball went.
It makes me laugh to hear "Good shot!" when I know it really wasn't a good shot at all - but the outcome was. :LOL:

Wait you did that too???? Haha same!

It makes me laugh to hear "Good shot!" when I know it really wasn't a good shot at all - but the outcome was. :LOL:
Haha yes same! Last night I heard 2 times oh that was crushed to which I hit it on the toe haha. I love it

It does have an unique sound when you hit the sweet spot. It's become quite addictive for me. I have hit some absolute 💣 bombs with it.

Shot my low score of 35 for 9 holes last night for league. Key was the long drives.

I only played one round of golf and three or so range sessions and I can tell this thing is going to be silly long for me when I really get moving. Excited to work on it more.

Back