Mitsubishi Diamana WB Shaft Review

Great review of these @Jman! I can’t wait to get to Ballyhack next month and get the 53 into my driver. Those results are fantastic looking.

I was going to ask you how this compared to the other shafts you’ve been using. Pretty big statement if it’s going to stay in the bag longer than just testing period.
We do have an Experience on the way, haha

Definitely hits the nostalgia factor for me. Would love to give the WB a go at some point with the new tech and design.

eBay strikes again. There was a 53x w/ TM adapter already on for $170 so i had to do it

I put it in play today with the 9.0 heavy BACK this time and it was the most point and shoot I’ve been in a long long time.

I wrote it’s what I reviewed it in 🤣

For real though, it’s freaking stealth badass looking.
To be fair.. I read your review at 0515 in the morning as I was brushing my teeth to go to work. So I missed that part.. lol.

To be fair.. I read your review at 0515 in the morning as I was brushing my teeth to go to work. So I missed that part.. lol.
Don’t you skim on me Ricky Bobby.

That’s a STEAL! If you hate it, holla! 🤣
Curious to see if i pick up any extra MPH. If lighter iron shafts are any indication, then it means bad news for me haha

Curious to see if i pick up any extra MPH. If lighter iron shafts are any indication, then it means bad news for me haha
Haha! Hey, it’ll be a ton of fun to try if nothing else!

I think the feel is going to surprise you.

Haha! Hey, it’ll be a ton of fun to try if nothing else!

I think the feel is going to surprise you.
at the price i got it its definitely worth the gamble!! ive wanted to try 50g for a long time now....... if anything it will be a blast getting some numbers on the simulator even if it means just chasing ball speed records!

Still extremely pleased with how I hit this on the course today in the DS LS. The level control was clearly the standout.

The offerings from everyone are strong to be fair, extremely strong, but I get your brand allegiance given the experience you were in. However, it doesn’t mean they all do the same thing the same way.
Agree. They may do it differently and get the same result. Pre ShaftUp I was a Mitsu guy in everything but irons.

Another beauty @Jman, I’m thinking I need one of these. I have the Kal’li 70x in my brnr mini and it is great. I can’t decide if I go with the 63x or S? Any suggestions? I doubt I’ll get to test before purchasing

Another beauty @Jman, I’m thinking I need one of these. I have the Kal’li 70x in my brnr mini and it is great. I can’t decide if I go with the 63x or S? Any suggestions? I doubt I’ll get to test before purchasing
I think the data shows the difference really well, it’ll just be about what you’re needing spin and launch wise. Both are strikingly accurate for me downrange, so it turned into fine tuning, which is exactly what you’d hope to see in line between flexes.

I think the data shows the difference really well, it’ll just be about what you’re needing spin and launch wise. Both are strikingly accurate for me downrange, so it turned into fine tuning, which is exactly what you’d hope to see in line between flexes.
Just concerned that the X may be a little bit stout. Guessing these are a little bit firmer than the Kal’li?

Dam, I have 1 of each in the cart and can't decide which way to go

Bit the bullet and ordered one

Last edited:
IMG_5019.jpeg
Wanted to try something different and a little lighter to see what happens!

Nice! That will be fun!
I’m excited! Never dipped down this low in weight so curious to see how to numbers look

View attachment 9267745
Wanted to try something different and a little lighter to see what happens!
Ideally id go with a TX also but i found a very cheap 53x with TM tip so i just bought that last week. First range session yesterday wasnt too good lol

I hit a bunch of balls on the toe. really struggled to find the face

Ideally id go with a TX also but i found a very cheap 53x with TM tip so i just bought that last week. First range session yesterday wasnt too good lol

I hit a bunch of balls on the toe. really struggled to find the face
I'm really interested to see what difference I see and feel and what numbers say...I've never dipped this low in weight so total experiment

Shaft showed up today but I somehow misplaced the ping adapter I had so will have to order one or may just wait a couple of weeks and see if cave and order the callaway triple diamond max

Back