EXPERIENCE The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

I rolled a few putts. We ready.

i must break you dolph lundgren GIF
Wait What GIF by Bounce

I need to find a way to get into this competition somehow 🤔

What are we all excited about for this one? Learning how to use data to improve? New tech?

What are we all excited about for this one? Learning how to use data to improve? New tech?
The Shot Scope crew puts on a show and I'm ready for it. I can't wait to see how you do at Hidden Creek too.

Yes and yes. I am definitely underutilizing the data. Hoping to learn better ways to interpret and use it to improve the parts of my game that need the help. Also looking forward to seeing the other JB and meeting some other THPers for the first time as well as Gavin and Jen.

All of the above, but also don't forget watching Team Gavin win.

Team Gavin FTW!

This event is always so much fun, cannot wait to follow along

Getting ready for go time. Clubs are pretty much all packed and then I have to finish up some work before my Friday morning flight cross country. Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting @jenisontheforum and @GavinwithaR1 so they can pick apart my data. :ROFLMAO:

I think this comp will lower some HCPs with just knowledge alone. Swing flaws be damned if they are consistent, knowing what works and doesn’t and being able to prove why it needs fixed is key. Excited for this one.

I think this comp will lower some HCPs with just knowledge alone. Swing flaws be damned if they are consistent, knowing what works and doesn’t and being able to prove why it needs fixed is key. Excited for this one.
There is no such thing as a swing flaw, just an opportunity for a new club to aid.

I sure hope so

Back