CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

100% necessary after Mondays round, not so much today with the humidity we got 🥵
You need to visit the east coast more. I barely broke a sweat today haha

I'm still recovering
I’m glad I went with big suitcase just to fit everything I bought. It’s going to take some time for my wallet to recover from the 3 rounds of purchases

Finally back in the room for the night. @Nashtyone and I met up with @xThor and @Muchmore for one last dinner. Bout to hit the sack so I drop @Nashtyone off at the airport in the morning and head home to TN. Lots of progress has been made on my home so excited to see that, but going to miss Ballhack. That place is just on another level of special.

I don't have the brain capacity to even begin to put anything down about this experience. I will be noodling and collecting thoughts on the flight home (delayed 2hours already 😭).

I can finally come tribute to airport beers and food tho!
20240507_213541.jpg
20240507_213611.jpg

First leg of the journey back completed. I’m exhausted and there will be more in depth posts in the coming days but just wanted to give shout outs again to @lambeau @ttucliffhanger @Nashtyone @Muchmore @xThor @kiwichris @LSMO @Daluteh @Bus @wazzubrew @t-dray @ddec for an absolutely fantastic few days. Lots of balls were lost on my end, but the memories will last forever.

And a special thanks to @JB @GolferGal @Bag Boy, Craig, Perry and all the other Bag Boy hosts for all that you did and continue to do for us THPers.

First leg of the journey back completed. I’m exhausted and there will be more in depth posts in the coming days but just wanted to give shout outs again to @lambeau @ttucliffhanger @Nashtyone @Muchmore @xThor @kiwichris @LSMO @Daluteh @Bus @wazzubrew @t-dray @ddec for an absolutely fantastic few days. Lots of balls were lost on my end, but the memories will last forever.

And a special thanks to @JB @GolferGal @Bag Boy, Craig, Perry and all the other Bag Boy hosts for all that you did and continue to do for us THPers.
Glad you made the first leg mate, it was an absolute honor and pleasure to meet you in person after random Happy Hour video calls and an even greater pleasure to play golf and hang out with you.

What a follow! Congrats to FiF on the strong display, and a huge thanks to all the other teams. Between the team merch, Ballyhack, golf, and banter this was a fantastic follow although I spent most trying to catch up. Cannot thank Bag Boy enough for making this possible. Looking forward to the new designs and releases coming up.

I think at this point, if First in Fun wins again, we retire their jerseys in the Ballyhack rafters, and well... never let them participate again??? Maybe they can hit the ceremonial first tee shot or something.
I have a couple of stipulations.
A) only if you are in attendance
B) if we can do that tee shot on 10

Started going back through the thread from the beginning. I can confirm Ballyhack with lots of pops is a worse combination. 😂
Lol, pops are never a bad thing, just sometimes the course is an absolute beast.

Ballyhack is all sorts of a monster!

First leg of the journey back completed. I’m exhausted and there will be more in depth posts in the coming days...

Same for me...had to dodge some wicked storms but made it to Indy for the night. Golf in the morning before finishing my drive home to Wisconsin. It will take some time to read everything in this thread, but I'll get there! Thanks to everyone for following along and especially to @Mikey D for being such a great teammate!

Good luck to the incoming crew, Ballyhack is ready for you.

While I'm still figuring out how to word this amazing experience, anyone who followed along have anything they want to know that may not have been mentioned or photographed?

Back